DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement KHS-400C Laser Lens Module for Sony PlayStation 2 PS2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

It's a really hard to find item that can replace your worn out one and revive your old fat PS2. Hard to calibrate to work perfectly (but it's not the product's fault, this isn't something anyone can install, you have to know what you are doing). I couldn't make it work perfectly, but it revived a PS2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by0Maukka on 01/09/2014

Very low price, great quality, came in about in two weeks. Didn't even have to adjust anything, just install it and everything works excellent. There was one part missing, the plastic part that touches the spinning motor that moves the lens. Although that part is missing on the product image too. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoland123123 on 12/29/2013

Fast Shipping and Great Price. I received this item in 2 weeks. This unit was easy to install. Brought life back to my old ps2 Minimal shipping materials. The unit only came in on a cardboard box with bubble wrap envelope. Considering this is an electronic device I would have expected the laser module ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcontieri on 12/09/2013

Worked perfectly and at once. That was the exact match for my PS2 and I'm strongly considering buying one out for backup. It was a pure plug'n'play part. Packaging was not the best in planet. Other than the standard DX envelope, the lens came into a plastic bag inside a thin carton box. But hey, what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMohammed007 on 04/30/2013

Long time my PS2 non functional, So after change the lens everything works fine. Now CD run smoothly, reduce time required to load games and no failure while playing. It's my first time to change lens for FAT PS2, so I get some difficulty to remove the old one and replaced with newer.... but that cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLivSL on 03/18/2013

Low price. Good packing. Lasers are working. It was not necessary to adjust the height and trimpots. Baixo preço. Boa embalagem. Lasers funcionando. Não foi preciso ajustar a altura e trimpots. In all units the lens is scratched. The solder antistatic was removed. Em todas as unidades a lente ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byericodamultisom on 11/16/2012

Product in good condition and no serious signs of wear such as dirt or rust. When you install it, it took some adjustments but nothing too complex There is just a scratch on the lens, it is barely noticeable, but enough to compromise the DVD or PS2 Games It is hardly a loss the business made ??since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZuu on 09/25/2012

Firstly, I wanna mention about that the price is too too cheap. Moreover, I bought this product for my PS2 device. It replaced easily and suited to my device well. It worked without a problem. It hasn't got so important disadvantage. Just one thing: The packaging is a bit careless. It can broke easily.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections