DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement KHS-400C Laser Lens Module for Sony PlayStation 2 PS2
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcontieri on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Worked perfectly and at once. That was the exact match for my PS2 and I'm strongly considering buying one out for backup. It was a pure plug'n'play part. Cons:Packaging was not the best in planet. Other than the standard DX envelope, the lens came into a plastic bag ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMohammed007 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long time my PS2 non functional, So after change the lens everything works fine. Now CD run smoothly, reduce time required to load games and no failure while playing. Cons:It's my first time to change lens for FAT PS2, so I get some difficulty to remove the old one and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLivSL on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price. Good packing. Lasers are working. It was not necessary to adjust the height and trimpots. Baixo preço. Boa embalagem. Lasers funcionando. Não foi preciso ajustar a altura e trimpots. Cons:In all units the lens is scratched. The solder antist... Read more

1 0
  • posted byericodamultisom on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Product in good condition and no serious signs of wear such as dirt or rust. When you install it, it took some adjustments but nothing too complex Cons:There is just a scratch on the lens, it is barely noticeable, but enough to compromise the DVD or PS2 Games OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZuu on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Firstly, I wanna mention about that the price is too too cheap. Moreover, I bought this product for my PS2 device. It replaced easily and suited to my device well. It worked without a problem. Cons:It hasn't got so important disadvantage. Just one thing: The packaging i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections