DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6" LCD Nokia 5110 LCD Module with White Backlit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto Works fine. cheap and easy to use scratch on screen a bit small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrahmann on 08/26/2014

Easy to connect, lots of infos, documentation and sample code on the internet. If You see nothing on the screen after connecting, keep in mind that the contrast is set by software command. Read more

Impression:cheap and easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypanjas51 on 08/22/2014

it's a cheap and well documented on the web lcd sreen. Library are easy to find for arduino or PI. Works fine without any problem. It's only 84x48 pixels. It's a very small one compared to the phone and smartphone we have now. Mine, even brand new, had some scratches on the screen. Read more

Impression:a bit small, scratch on screen;

0 0 0

• posted byRictronics on 08/12/2014

Ventajas: Configuracion sencilla y facil Contras: Alimentacion doble 5volt y 3,3volt que hay que estar pendientes de no quemar la pantalla Read more

Excelente para desarrollar los proyectos con Arduino

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bybkonka on 08/05/2014

Pros: cheap and easy to program, easy to connect. Cons: you gotta mess around with values of brightness/contrast, to find the right value I used it with Raspbery Pi, at 1st I thought it didn't worked, but then I played around with the brightness and contrast values, then I got it to work. So if you see ... Read more

Impression:Works fine.;

0 0 0

• posted byGCrusty on 07/04/2014

This object doing exactly what he should do. Ports are the right size for a breadboard, contrast and brightness of the backlight is PWM adjustable. We need to weld the connector as it is not in advance. But it helps to choose the orientation and location of connector. With a Raspberry Pi, no problem ... Read more

Nokia 5110 whith breadboard and Raspberry Pi

0 0 0

• posted byteamjcr on 06/08/2014

Inexpensive and easy to use! Works with Arduino Mega using the PCD8544 driver library posted on Arduino's website. Highly recommended if you need an inexpensive display to show status information. None. Could be nicer if there was a backlight dimming circuit. With all 4 LED being on it is a little too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboosthf on 01/28/2014

The product was much better then expected. The backlight is very bright en really iluminates the screen. There fits more text on the screen then i expected. I think this product has a very good price. It is great for your little projects. I gave 3 stars to quality because there was a small scratch on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAaronZimm on 01/04/2014

Easily fits 104 characters on screen. Bright back-light with brightness control. Contrast controls. I've accidentally shorted it and made it flicker on and off rapidly and there hasn't been any noticeable damage. Interfacing it with an Arduino was effortless. You must solder on the pins. This isn't so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielfiser on 12/02/2013

This is a cheap and nice graphical LCD board, easy to use with Arduino. It has nice and very bright white backlight. Its brightness can be adjusted programmatically. The board can display graphics and text. The board runs on 3V#, so a level shifter is needed (look for a 4050 CMOS, e.g. HEF4050BP). Great ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bythefug on 09/20/2013

These displays are in mint condition,(in Elec Freaks carton boxes) mine came with unsoldered connector(s), which is a blessing ! because the supplied pins are too thick for low profile printed circuit boards female connectors, I like the shorter round pins, the supplied pins are okay for breadboards,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections