DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6" LCD Nokia 5110 LCD Module with White Backlit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Buen producto Works great GENIAL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJLC_333 on 07/27/2015

Pros : very cheap and makes the job. Cons : PCB is a bit flexible and LCD connectors hidden into its metal part need to be firmly in contact with this PCB. In result, sometimes screen "ink" tends to disappear because PCB "rounds up" and inside contacts are bad. Solution is to consolidate that PCB... Read more

Good but needs to be consolidated Good but needs to be consolidated

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDXAndrew on 07/03/2015

I am working on a project that needs a display. The popular 4x20 LCD modules are quite expensive really, but this module will give me 16 characters by 6 lines (with the appropriate software). I hooked it up to a Raspberry Pi and installed this software: https://github.com/XavierBerger/pcd8544 but... Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byryzhovau on 06/25/2015

Pros: - bright backlight, - easy to use With RPi (see video). Cons: - not found.

Works as expected

0 0 1

• posted by9383373 on 06/09/2015

I can only recommend

0 0 0

• posted by9222434 on 05/08/2015

Great basic display apart from the 1602 LCD. Mine came with pins already soldered, which is fine. There are lots of examples available on the net, for arduino search for the one provided by adafruit. Though the tutorial mentioned that the data line works on 3.3V, I just directly connect them to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDagui34 on 04/22/2015

nice graphic LCD, a lot of tutos exist on the web tu use this lcd easily. I bought many of this and i'm happy each time.

0 0 0

• posted byalvaro_mat on 04/08/2015

Pros: Tons of documentation. Tons of stock so you can use it for all your projects one you have learnt to use it. Easy to use with arduino. Cons: None found, not very high end quality, just ok, but whan can you except for 3€? The only bad thing was that I couldn't track the shipping, but it from... Read more

Can't get more for less money Can't get more for less money

Impression:Buen producto,GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkBolter on 04/06/2015

Una pantalla LCD gráfica de puntos excelente. No se me ocurre una mejor manera de iniciarse con este tipo de pantallas. Calidad excelente, visibilidad excelente, precio excelente... Resumiendo: una compra muy satisfactoria y muy recomendable. Pros: Todo! Cons: Es difícil de manejar... Existen muy... Read more

Impression:Funcional,GENIAL,Económica;

0 0 0

• posted byandyfcapri on 03/24/2015

i have used this on my arduino nano and works perfectly. you can use the adafruit PCD8544 library. little tip: use 10k resistors in the datalines. this screen works on 3,3V and a arduino nano outputs 5V on the datalines

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bySanderrr on 03/17/2015

I had a lot of trouble getting started with these, mainly because I wanted to control them via a microcontroller and I had little experience with C++. Apart from that, if you do have the experience (or if you just use arduino examples you find all over the internet), I think it is pretty simple.... Read more

Impression:awesome product;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere