DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6" LCD Nokia 5110 LCD Module with White Backlit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Buen producto awesome product recommended! Works fine.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJMauroMoraes on 01/28/2015

atende as minhas expectativas

Impression:muito bom,recommended!;

0 0 0

• posted bymicroscopist on 01/25/2015

Pros: cheap, robust, lots of instructions in the internet. Cons: constrast, small size. OtherThoughts: it works!

Impression:recommended!;

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 01/13/2015

Pros: small, looks good, should be easy to connect to an Arduino and use Cons: I have opened one of them and it looks a little scratched, even though it has a protection foil.

Good, affordable display Good, affordable display

0 0 0

• posted byTehWan on 01/01/2015

Found it difficult to get everything figured out as to how it works, though I am a beginner at this. So here's a good LCD library that works with this: LCD5110_Graph The wiring diagram shows resistors, I didn't need any since the Arduino has 10K pull-up resistors, but don't take my word for it. a... Read more

Impression:Great LCD;

0 0 0

• posted byAMPSTM on 12/31/2014

O produto chegou bem embalado e sem defeitos.

0 0 0

• posted byjefftheworld on 11/29/2014

If you're looking for an inexpensive but versatile LCD screen for use with an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or another microcontroller then look no further. 48 pixels by 84 pixels gives you actually quite a lot to work with for both text and simple graphics. Even if you aren't a strong coder there are of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywackyfrog on 11/10/2014

Pros: build quality is good, popular model, a lot of examples of usage. Cons: contrast is not the best. I bought it for exploring the Arduino. Contrast could be better, but for experimentation and prototyping it's suitable.

Impression:Works fine.;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtwist3r on 11/05/2014

Pros: Easy and fun to use with Arduino and other microcontrollers. Very cheap. Cons: The VRAM controller does not allow reading the current contents of the screen, so your only way of performing masking and other blit operations is by keeping an internal framebuffer in your MCU, which takes RAM a... Read more

Impression:awesome product;

0 0 0

• posted bybrahmann on 08/26/2014

Easy to connect, lots of infos, documentation and sample code on the internet. If You see nothing on the screen after connecting, keep in mind that the contrast is set by software command.

Impression:cheap and easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypanjas51 on 08/22/2014

it's a cheap and well documented on the web lcd sreen. Library are easy to find for arduino or PI. Works fine without any problem. It's only 84x48 pixels. It's a very small one compared to the phone and smartphone we have now. Mine, even brand new, had some scratches on the screen.

Impression:a bit small, scratch on screen;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections