DX » Community » Reviews » Pressure Switch Tailcap Gun Accessory for Surefire 6P/C1 + more (25.5mm Diameter Threads)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybhodge on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pressure nib appears reliable. The build quality is fairly decent and it mates up nicely to Surefire and Ultrafire flashlights I've got. Cons:Doesn't fit quite right on a Surefire G2L due to the threading on the G2L being of polymer, but works. Didn't come... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalenstein on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install on the flashlight Seems durable. Cons:I wouldn't use this in Iraq. Fits my G2 Nitrolen LED but not my 6P LED. Hmmm but it works. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:To install the device is easy. Just un screw the light end and screw in the device to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusafa92 on 09/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple to install. Removed tailcap from my Surefire Z2 and replaced with this pressure switch cap. Pressure switch is very responsive and doesn't require much pressure to activate. Cons:None really except about 1/5 of the area of the pad (towards the pig-tail... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrThunder88 on 08/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price. Fits a few of my tactical lights, including a Hellfire X-4 and sku.903 Robust rubber insulation on wire. Easy to use and install. Good build and finish quality on the cap portion. Switch is responsive but not overly so. Cons:The transition between the pressur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrimor on 07/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works with my surefire doesn't need a lot of pressure to activate looks good decent cable length Cons:had to stretch the spring to get it to work pressure switch is rather ugly no click on, click off OtherThoughts:I thought I would be able to use the stock cap a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreds on 07/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:NIcely made. Usefull in a tactical situation. Seems well sealed around the edges. Cons:This was designed to fit SKU 14027. It no longer fits as far as I know. This is because the threads were made wider on SKU 14027 and now its impossible to screw this tailcap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralaroco on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Does what it was intended to do. -Has multiple buttons if one does fail. -Coiled wire stretches pretty fall. -Fit the light it was intended to be used on.(Ultrafire C1 and Spiderfire C1) Cons:-Thin gauge wires are easily broken at the switch. -High failure ra... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRecycledElec on 12/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This switch works with the listed SureFire lights. It also works with Xenon Police lights, like this one:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2025 Cons:It does not work with Romisen RC-G4 lights like these:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7418 Th... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywainu on 09/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best choice for this money. High quality. 4 buttons in a tail part. Gives easy possibility to organise a portable food. What for has an aperture under a cord on a hand) Cons:For me - the buttons working on short circuit. But it is easily altered. In my copy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirmas on 09/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for the price is the best we can get anywhere............................ ................................... .................................... Cons:pearps the small cable is a small can but in my gun it fits ok........................... ..................... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections