DX » Community » Reviews » Pressure Switch Tailcap Gun Accessory for Surefire 6P/C1 + more (25.5mm Diameter Threads)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybhodge on 02/27/2013

The pressure nib appears reliable. The build quality is fairly decent and it mates up nicely to Surefire and Ultrafire flashlights I've got. Doesn't fit quite right on a Surefire G2L due to the threading on the G2L being of polymer, but works. Didn't come with two-sided tape (or anything else) to attach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhalenstein on 11/23/2011

Easy to install on the flashlight Seems durable. I wouldn't use this in Iraq. Fits my G2 Nitrolen LED but not my 6P LED. Hmmm but it works. To install the device is easy. Just un screw the light end and screw in the device to the back. I wish this had a steady on so you wouldn't have to hold the thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byusafa92 on 09/08/2010

Simple to install. Removed tailcap from my Surefire Z2 and replaced with this pressure switch cap. Pressure switch is very responsive and doesn't require much pressure to activate. None really except about 1/5 of the area of the pad (towards the pig-tail in of the cord) is inactive. Pressure must be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrThunder88 on 08/31/2010

Low price. Fits a few of my tactical lights, including a Hellfire X-4 and sku.903 Robust rubber insulation on wire. Easy to use and install. Good build and finish quality on the cap portion. Switch is responsive but not overly so. The transition between the pressure pad and the wire appears to just be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrimor on 07/29/2010

works with my surefire doesn't need a lot of pressure to activate looks good decent cable length had to stretch the spring to get it to work pressure switch is rather ugly no click on, click off I thought I would be able to use the stock cap and swap the switch but wasn't able to get the "switch&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreds on 07/14/2010

NIcely made. Usefull in a tactical situation. Seems well sealed around the edges. This was designed to fit SKU 14027. It no longer fits as far as I know. This is because the threads were made wider on SKU 14027 and now its impossible to screw this tailcap onto the flashlight securely. I ordered a bunch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byralaroco on 01/17/2009

-Does what it was intended to do. -Has multiple buttons if one does fail. -Coiled wire stretches pretty fall. -Fit the light it was intended to be used on.(Ultrafire C1 and Spiderfire C1) -Thin gauge wires are easily broken at the switch. -High failure rate of buttons in tape switch. -My samples had ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRecycledElec on 12/13/2008

This switch works with the listed SureFire lights. It also works with Xenon Police lights, like this one:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2025 It does not work with Romisen RC-G4 lights like these:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7418 That light needed this switch: Pressure Switch Tailcap ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywainu on 09/25/2008

The best choice for this money. High quality. 4 buttons in a tail part. Gives easy possibility to organise a portable food. What for has an aperture under a cord on a hand) For me - the buttons working on short circuit. But it is easily altered. In my copy last button does not work. It is no clear from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirmas on 09/06/2008

for the price is the best we can get anywhere............................ ................................... .................................... pearps the small cable is a small can but in my gun it fits ok........................... ............................................ ...................... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections