DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Tailcap Switch for Surefire 6P/C1 + more (25.5mm Diameter Threads)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoninanbl00d on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a switch. It's cheap. It fits the Ultrafire C1 host like it's supposed to. Oh, and it also tailstands, which is convenient if you need that sort of thing. Cons:Something inside the switch (one of the springs) sounds like it's going to give out any second.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergioRGP on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to replace. YOU only have to test the flashlight diameter in order to be sure the diameter is the one you need. very very good prize Cons:If you fail to measure the correct diameter if will not fit your flashlight but you can disarm it and inser the new switch... Read more

shipping envelope shipping envelope tailcap
    0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 12/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you need one of these --and I did because the old one was not working--where else can you get one? It is this or let the torch sit useless. Cons:I remove the lanyards because they get in the way but the first time I drop a torch in the water (snow, off a building, et... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmelly on 07/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As it says in the title this is a perfect fit on my solarforce L2 so presumably it will fir Surefire torches too. It is a reverse clickie with lanyard and can tailstand. Cons:The cons are not too serious. The anodising does not match the Solarfore. It is a matt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byold4570 on 07/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wow , what a great after market tail clicker . Mine was firm , positive and very responsive . Cons:Doesn't match my Solarforce L2 well , just a little too mat black . That silly 500 character thing getting in the way again , were talking about a $3.50 tail click... Read more

0 0
  • posted byracoon1978 on 11/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ACCEPTABLE QUALITY,CONVENIENT USAGE,SEEMS TO BE WEATHER RESISTANT(NOT TESTED),CHEAP PRICE,FITS SF G2.GOOD FOR SELF DEFENSE PURPOSE WHEN IMMEDIATE CONSTANT LIGHT IS NEEDED.CAN STAND UP ON FLAT SURFACE. Cons:SMALL GAP WHEN FITTED TO G2,POSSIBLY AFFECT WATER RESISTANCE.MOM... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydave1960 on 10/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice solid feeling reverse clickie in a nice semi gloss black tali cap! Seem to pass all the current a Q5 needs! Fit 6P and G2 with about 1/16" gap (covers o-ring well) Allow wiggly tail stand with the lanyard attached, SOLID without. Lanyard loop big enough for my h... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1dash1 on 09/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looking at the discussions, it seems most folks are interested in whether it tailstands and whether it is a reverse clicky. So, I put to rest those two questions in the title. :-) Reverse clicky? Yes, very positive feel, reverse click action. (I.e., pushing down on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykramer5150 on 08/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheapest way to upgrade a 6P to thumb-click. -Nice heft and solid feel/weight. -Feels as solid/robust as the OEM SF cap. -Raised rim around switch helps prevent accidental activation and protects switch when dropped. -NICE tight engagement with O-ring. -Smooth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiseone on 07/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The switch is very well made and fits perfectly on my Solarforce L2 torch. The switch in the unit does not extend out allowing for tail stanidng of the torch it is used on. The wrist strap comes in useful too. Cons:non really as it is well made. Only minor criticism is th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections