DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Tailcap Switch for Surefire 6P/C1 + more (25.5mm Diameter Threads)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaudiguypaul on 12/22/2013

Order tovdelivery was within two weeks even at this busy time of the year. It seems to be made from aluminuim and feels cheap and cheerful but it does fit my Surefire G2 perfectly and does the job. Comes with a handy wrist lanyard. Cheap may mean it doesn't last for ever although the last cheap one (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrahulik on 11/04/2013

Finally I can use cree Led drop-in module with this new tailcap. It works fine with Cree XR-E R2-WC 250-Lumen 5-Mode drop-in module. Do not screw up to the end of about 3 mm - rests against button. After I removed button's inner ring, then screwed fully. Strap hole with burrs. This tailcap is twisted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoninanbl00d on 06/11/2013

It's a switch. It's cheap. It fits the Ultrafire C1 host like it's supposed to. Oh, and it also tailstands, which is convenient if you need that sort of thing. Something inside the switch (one of the springs) sounds like it's going to give out any second. The switch also doesn't seem to like anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergioRGP on 04/20/2013

Very easy to replace. YOU only have to test the flashlight diameter in order to be sure the diameter is the one you need. very very good prize If you fail to measure the correct diameter if will not fit your flashlight but you can disarm it and inser the new switch inside the old tailcap and it will ... Read more

shipping envelope shipping envelope tailcap

0 0 0

• posted byAlejo on 12/26/2010

If you need one of these --and I did because the old one was not working--where else can you get one? It is this or let the torch sit useless. I remove the lanyards because they get in the way but the first time I drop a torch in the water (snow, off a building, etc) I guess I will learn to appreciate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmelly on 07/20/2009

As it says in the title this is a perfect fit on my solarforce L2 so presumably it will fir Surefire torches too. It is a reverse clickie with lanyard and can tailstand. The cons are not too serious. The anodising does not match the Solarfore. It is a matt black whereas the Solarforce is more semi gloss ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byold4570 on 07/16/2009

Wow , what a great after market tail clicker . Mine was firm , positive and very responsive . Doesn't match my Solarforce L2 well , just a little too mat black . That silly 500 character thing getting in the way again , were talking about a $3.50 tail clicky here , just how much is there to say ? I liked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytobyg on 05/07/2009

Inexpensive. How can you go wrong for the $? The tailcap matches the metal SF LED head on my g2 pretty well. A good change to a G2 if you want the ability to have instant \ constant on. Can tail stand if you want without the tether. (who uses tethers on lights anyway?) Not many. It does leave a space ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byracoon1978 on 11/17/2008

ACCEPTABLE QUALITY,CONVENIENT USAGE,SEEMS TO BE WEATHER RESISTANT(NOT TESTED),CHEAP PRICE,FITS SF G2.GOOD FOR SELF DEFENSE PURPOSE WHEN IMMEDIATE CONSTANT LIGHT IS NEEDED.CAN STAND UP ON FLAT SURFACE. SMALL GAP WHEN FITTED TO G2,POSSIBLY AFFECT WATER RESISTANCE.MOMENTARY SWITCH IS REVERSED,LIGHTS ON ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydave1960 on 10/28/2008

Nice solid feeling reverse clickie in a nice semi gloss black tali cap! Seem to pass all the current a Q5 needs! Fit 6P and G2 with about 1/16" gap (covers o-ring well) Allow wiggly tail stand with the lanyard attached, SOLID without. Lanyard loop big enough for my hands, and big hands they are!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections