DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C1 Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (2*CR123A/1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetrcz on 04/24/2013

Very good mechanical quality in general, with rubber seals to make it waterproof or water resistant. I have 3 of them and one is used on AR15 rifle, it is still working, except shocks from firing make glass ring loose and then the loose reflector rubs against alu case and LED case and small "dust&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuBoud on 07/26/2012

Very bright for it's size. Switch is very good for tactics usage gun mounted, comparing with a lot of other ones - doesn't switches off while shooting. Small size and weight. Power consumption - bright light requires much power. Must have spare batteries if You plan to use it a lot. Had to refine mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelmwoodblues on 03/25/2012

I thought my 3-LED LifeWorks 2 C-cell was the standard in lights, and has been for me for two years or more. Now, I reach for this guy when heading out with the dog. No power levels or flash mode; just a nice, simple, really bright light. Does not heat up, runs on rechargeables (I use an 18650, 123's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeeaan on 11/03/2011

This is a very bright and sturdy light. The build quality is far beyond anything i expected for this price. It is also quite small and has a nice matte black finish. There is also a small rubberized grip point in front of the switch. The 18650 batteries gives it a long life. In the woods it has an effective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBegLee on 09/22/2011

- Bright flashlight - P60 host, therefore can easily be adjusted with newer tech P60 drop-ins - I like the light pattern - o-rings everywhere - single mode (no strobe, no SOS!!!) - with 18650 protected runtime greater 3 hours - in use for ~ a year now with no issues - single mode (prefered 2 mode low-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshopbouncer on 09/14/2011

I still believe that dollar for dollar, this is one of the best lights available. Very long lasting battery life with a Trustfire 18650 battery. My strap was ripped when it arrived, but DX did offer a nice concession when notified. Several uses available for this dynamic and powerful flashlight. Pistol ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshopbouncer on 06/13/2011

Totally awesome little flashlight that never stops amazing anyone who I show it to. The brightness is blinding to say the least. Perfect for taking out on camping trips or even around the house. I tested this flashlight out by keeping it on for several long periods and I'm thoroughly impressed with it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytangent on 01/16/2011

great flashlight. solid, sturdy and weather sealed. the light that this unit puts out is incredible. brighter and farther reaching than my 4 cell maglite. the light quality is also very, very good. some people below claim the white color is tinged with blue or green, but i've found no such coloration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymusichawg on 12/28/2010

This is one of DX best built and brightest. This light is pretty much a thrower. Seems to be extremely durable. It's quite heavy. O-Rings everywhere. Very WHITE Light. Built in clip. I do not care for a clip that is part of the light. If you need a killer light, this is a HAWG! Works with remote tactical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdub87 on 11/26/2010

Great flashlight. First off, the build quality seems pretty decent. It's rather heavy which just goes to show it's not made out of a cheaply made metal. It's extremely bright with both protected CR123's and protected 18650's. It seems to last quite a while on both types of batteries. None really. It ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections