DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C1 Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (2*CR123A/1*18650)
  • 5 star 38 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• super bright

posted by wmanw on 09/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

price is really good for what you get. i dont have much experience with LED flashlights and this is my first. i would say it's really bright coming from the regular cheapo LED flashlights or even the MAG lights. i am very satisfied and hooked, and will buy other model soon. btw, i am using this with CR123

Cons:

other than a big knick on the body, not much i have to complain about. as long as it works, the flaws on the body just think of them as battle scars.

OtherThoughts:

since i only received it an hr or so ago, i would have to put it through it's pace tonight to see how well the light is in terms of heat, battery life, and brightness throughout the charge of the batteries

Bottomline:

like i said previously, it's my first time owning a highpower flashlights, i dont know what i can expect from these lights. overall, i would say it's worth the money for a light this powerful and like other said that it's a good host for an even brighter emitter.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections