DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Wrapped HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable (1.8M)
  • 5 star 35 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoodface on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, flexible cable. Does everything it should, used to connect to Nikon E510 which it does without problem. Contacts appear gold-plated, strong covering on the cable itself, very happy with it considering the trouble I had finding one at a reasonable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlfoxret on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality, good workmanship. Good packing. Just what I needed. Good length, just suitable for my cameras and computer. The small connector fits excellent in all my photo gear. I also like the orange colour on the connectors. Cons:The large connector slig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaparo on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:dont need and adaptor for play the camera videos on tv, the image is good and sound is good too. the conector are strong. Cons:the plastic cover doesnt look good. abaut functionality isues dont show any cons, its a really good ítem. OtherThoughts:maybe th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzmajoshi on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use this with my Canon 650D. Works just as well as the real Canon cable. Good quality, good looking, flexible, works nice. It fits well to both HDMI and mini-HDMI socket. Price is more than good. Cons:Except strange smell of cable nothing more should I add here. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaksim4eek on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good cable! and low cost! I use it to connect my full HD LG tv with my notebook or with my phone. The cable has a good quality, feels strong and durable. The ends have also a good build quality. Cons:Very good cable! and low cost! I use it to connect my full HD LG... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavrikv on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its an HDMI Cable with flexible couating, the Image quality is perfect, I connected my tablet to my HD TV works good in 720P and 1080p. It came with plastic rapping and connector protection. The connectors are gold plated, the assembly of the cable is very pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicopanigutti on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable came with a great package, really secure and exactly like I ordered. You can see the good quality of the cable just by looking it. Cons:Maybe the delay on the arrival can be improved, also the price, but those are just details. OtherThoughts:I am reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsamila on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very high quality material, realy expect all my thouths, work very fine with my Fuji F550EXR full HD camera, that comes from factory without cable. I know that a lot of devices comes without the HDMI cabe, mostly the smalest ones. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Amazi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkojakisa on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cool looking HDMI cable. Works very well. Length is more than enough. Unflexibile ,consider that before buying if you need flexibility...Good value for money. Does what it needs to do. Cons:No cons , cable works, thats important to me.... OtherThoughts:I use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysraveiro on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Do the job! Work as expected. The cord is flexible and light-weight. It fits well to both HDMI and mini-HDMI socket. The length of the cable is enought. Worked great with my camcorder, android phone, and android tablet. Cons:None at all! Great cable! OtherThoughts:It se... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections