DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Wrapped HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable (1.8M)
  • 5 star 42 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrew5 on 01/08/2014

The more important pro is the price. It is better than other cables advertised in this and other pages for this price. This is due to the wrapping wich is more resistant. I had been using it for some months when it broke up. Not a factory problem, only that i had it in a bad position, nevertheless, probably a better-quality cable would have resisted.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeodymio1 on 12/31/2013

Buena calidad del cable, posee un mallado exterior que le da mayor protección ante eventuales pisadas o golpes con los muebles. Las fichas se ven sólidas y funciona bien. Good quality cable has an outer mesh that gives greater protection against possible footprints or bump into furniture. The tabs are solid and works well. Ninguna, todo bien.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZollthar on 12/22/2013

Great cable for connecting portable devices to your television. I use it to connect my Asus Transformer TF101 tablet to the television when I want to stream youtube movies to my TV. THis works great without distortion on the screen. Maybe the cable is a bit stiff for some people.... I need to place my device in a good location, because otherwise the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianocasero on 12/15/2013

Mu buen cable, se nota a la vista la calidad que tiene. Las fichas vienen protegidas con la clasica tapita. El cable es muy flexible y de un material que le permite enrrollarse sin problemas. Estoy muy conforme con el producto, funciona de maravillas. Basicamente lo queria para conectar una tablet al televisor, pero el conector queda algo flojo, no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoodface on 11/13/2013

Good quality, flexible cable. Does everything it should, used to connect to Nikon E510 which it does without problem. Contacts appear gold-plated, strong covering on the cable itself, very happy with it considering the trouble I had finding one at a reasonable price. Strain relief and plastic ends show no manufacturing issues. Delivery time :( Would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Cool looking HDMI cable. Works very well. Length is more than enough. Unflexibile ,consider that before buying if you need flexibility...Good value for money. Does what it needs to do. No cons , cable works, thats important to me.... I use it to connect my DSLR with my TV, i had to buy it because it is not included in a pack with camera... Long HDMI ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkheijden on 07/11/2013

- Great cable of great quality - The cable is sturdy and doesn't get tangled. - It is long enough for connecting it to your TV -> Tablet and still be able to operate it. I use it to watch movies all the time, works perfect! - none I had to cut the orange plug so it would fit in my tablet, that is not a shortcoming of this cable but from my tablet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlfoxret on 06/20/2013

Excellent quality, good workmanship. Good packing. Just what I needed. Good length, just suitable for my cameras and computer. The small connector fits excellent in all my photo gear. I also like the orange colour on the connectors. The large connector slightly clumsy. It was a little tricky to connect it to My Samsung Tv. But then again, All connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaparo on 06/19/2013

dont need and adaptor for play the camera videos on tv, the image is good and sound is good too. the conector are strong. the plastic cover doesnt look good. abaut functionality isues dont show any cons, its a really good ítem. maybe the plastic cover can be improve but is not a big deal. Can be used at any device with mini hdm port, and conect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzmajoshi on 06/17/2013

I use this with my Canon 650D. Works just as well as the real Canon cable. Good quality, good looking, flexible, works nice. It fits well to both HDMI and mini-HDMI socket. Price is more than good. Except strange smell of cable nothing more should I add here. I would easily recommend this cable. Long enough cable for your camera if you want to connect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections