DX » Community » Reviews » GOIGAME Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless DoubleShock III Controller for PS3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymr22turbo on 12/15/2014

Pros: good build quality, comes with protective sleeve. Batteries last quite long and can be charged through USB. Cons: difficult to connect wirelessly, with a usb cable it works great, but connecting it to a bluetooth adapter is a challenge! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHas1907 on 03/05/2014

Just like the original, decent build quality. Works like a charm, minimal diffetence from the original controller. I have a playstation 3 dock which can charge the controller but doesnt recognize when its fully charged, so charging light stays on. And I think the original controller has a little less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymascia on 10/28/2013

I'm surprised with the quality of the controller, it feels almost the same as the Sony's controllers. Flawless buttons. The PS3 detected the controller instantly. I was able to charge the controller with my USB cable without problems. It came with a nice and usefull plastic cover. Haven't found any yet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynildoramos on 10/21/2013

Óla before buying this control I did a search of price and quality in stores and websites and the best option to find the price was here on this website, the price is good and the quality of the product is satisfactory, it is time that I am using augum in my house and so far the control works perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAZ007 on 08/19/2013

I was not sure about how compatible the controller will be, and it fully compatible with my PS3. Price is good and not expensive, the cover gives better holding feeling and keeps it from slipping from your hands none yet Bought it after my original SONY controller's buttons started getting stuck (especially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrmar on 08/13/2013

It is a good PS3 Joystick and it can connect wirelessly to the ps3 without any extra devices Connects to ps3 easily and have the Same quality of my other controller which is more expensive than this one Soft buttons, quick response, the same quality like the new one. I didn't see any cons in this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoscaresgil on 07/02/2013

Price, quality, functionality. It looks like an original one. It has an internal battery and bluetooth. Not major issues. Only that comes without USB cable, and included skin looks cheap and traps dust to easily. I had little problem trying to find the USB cable since it's not included, but it's acceptable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLiquidMan88 on 06/20/2013

Very cheap and look like an original one It use bluetooth so it's 100% compatible with the PS3 Great build quality Great price The joystick are a little bit rough, but i'ts not very important The package was not in good condition, but the controller is protected so it's fine If you need a new controller ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElferchos on 06/19/2013

A very good ps3 control at a very reasonable price. It works as well as sony controller. The buttons work perfectly too. It very good controller. I got a silicone protection to and it was a surprise. the Batterie is not so good as the original and not usb controller is not coming. But that is the only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Cheap priced, nicely boxed and comes with a rubber made cover which is nice, specially it you sweat a lot through the hands while playing, you will not lose grip of it. Not real cons so far: less battery running time, not so much but still noticeable. But this one costs at least 8x less than an genuine ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections