DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth V2.1 A2DP V1.2 Music Transmitter - White
Customer’s impression:
I simply love it!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymunsia on 11/12/2014

Now I can enjoy my movies and TV series with my Bluetooth headset, without compromising on the sound while my kids are asleep Read more

Impression:I simply love it!;

0 0 0

• posted byfreeform on 06/22/2014

It's a lot smaller than I would have first thought. It also just ... works. After charging, I plugged it into my phone and turned it on. The lights flash blue and red alternatively until it's locked onto it's source. In this case it's a Samsung Sound Bar. Sound quality is good enough, although I haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfperez51 on 01/08/2014

This transmitter works very well, I'm using paired with the sku 100580 (receiver). The sound is loud and clean. A little noise can be heard when no sound is transmitted. A bit hard to pair with the sku 100580 (receiver). It's the perfect solution to my application (send the audio from tv to my headphones)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulomauricio on 01/04/2014

Transmit any audio signal via bluetooth to any nearby bluetooth receiver (usually headphones). One of the best uses is on TV. Connect it to the audio output on the TV (audio out) and the sound will be reproduced in your headphones bluetooth without any physical connection between them. Without any problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmanner on 12/28/2013

Works well, have used it to connect a Nokia blue tooth head set wirelessly to a TV - all worked fine. None really, after the usual bluetooth hazzle of setting up the connection it has worked fine. Fun and useful gadget. Searched and compared a lot of similar gadgets and decided on this one. Has worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitovich on 12/02/2013

Once paired with other device, remember and reconnect automatically to it. Battery and external usb charger. Una vez emparejado el dispositivo receptor, lo recuerda y reconecta de forma automática. He llegado a conectarle varios dispositivos distintos y reconecta con todos Quality of the On/off ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byglanglois on 12/01/2013

THe quality is pretty nice. I'm using with a Nokia BH-501 stereo headphone It is also pretty easy to pair. Just turn on, it will blink blue and red. While it blinks let the headphone in pair mode and it will pair automatically. Built quality sounds cheap but it's just a matter of taking a good care of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzlp00 on 08/08/2013

I've been looking for a bluetooth A2DP transmitter for an audio project. My goals were: 1) Must be powered by external supply ... or work properly while charging internal battery. 2) Once paired with a receiver, must attempt to reconnect if receiver goes out of range or power is interrupted. This transmitter ... Read more

2 0 13

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections