DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for PS3 Controller - Camouflage Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeffrey072 on 03/14/2014

This is absolutely a super item, it is fitting perfectly on my playstation 3 wireless controller and there is a hole in it for the charging up cables for the wireless controller its very good quality I expected that it would maybe rip if I pull it over my controller but that did not happen at all ! putting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimbersson0 on 01/15/2014

Looks like in the picture. Works really well. It handles my rough gaming and protects my controller. The products appearance looks very cool. The product has improved my gaming experience. It also increases the grip on your controller. The product is cheap. I have not found any cons yet. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarc175315 on 12/06/2013

Good Build Quality Comfortable Grip while playing looks nice on the controller Helps reduce vibrations while playing Very cheap Smells bad when you open it but the smell goes away The case is loose around the menu button, start button, and PS button but not to bad. If your looking for a comfortable case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfoxleao on 10/21/2013

Excelent material quality, Very easy to use, great sealable capacity in my controller. Around a year the sealable capacity is going down and you going to need to change the silicone or wash they I wish i could use more than one in my controller, but oince you put the silicone case is very hard to remove,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonatasfauna on 08/17/2013

Good for long gaming hours, controller doesn't get sweaty, good grip, looks good. Holds very good in hand Not very comfortable in L1,R1 zone A bit loose in SONY logo area Connecting lines not very comffortable too. Makes the hand very dry after use ( Maybe not a con for somebody) Very good if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanJose946 on 07/05/2013

Is very nice, confortable and stilish, I am happy with this product,Is very nice, confortable and stilish, Its a good quality. Have delicate parts, no other cons, I am happy with this product,Is very nice, confortable and stilish, Have delicate parts, Its a good quality. Its a good quality, I am happy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySTARJOHNNY on 02/22/2013

Excellent product and very good for protection and efeite the PS2 controls. The quality is very good but the cost could be even better advantage is not to pay shipping and not pay the customs duty that by luck and a good qualifying Site rushed. There's nothing against only ganharpois product quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byindifan101 on 01/19/2013

Good Build Quality Comfortable Grip while playing looks nice on the controller Helps reduce vibrations while playing Very cheap Smells bad when you open it but the smell goes away The case is loose around the menu button, start button, and PS button but not to bad. For the price it is an amazing product ... Read more

Angle view of case Case on the controller Front view of case

0 0 1

• posted bySnakeEyes1997 on 01/02/2013

Add grip (If your hands don't get sweaty) Feels good Useful Fits perfectly Easy to put on your controller and take off Cheaper and better than the ones they sell in Ottawa My friend complained that they make the controller loose grip, but that is because his hands get sweaty while playing video games.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywblhockey11 on 08/14/2012

-Very nice feel to it, its kind of tacky so that your hands and fingers will not slip -fits pretty tight to your controller, but not 100% perfect -nice and easy to put on you only have to slip the skin on over the handles and the joysticks one at a time -it looks awesome to me, a whole lot better than ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections