DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for PS3 Controller - Camouflage Dark Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysfinge26 on 11/28/2013

muy buen producto cómodo y fácil de usar el producto siempre llega en muy buenas condiciones ya que su material es de silicona y por lo mismo lo hace que este producto sea mas eficaz al mismo tiempo el envoltorio podría ser un poco mas atractivo para después la reventa sea mas f&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykamil17151 on 05/27/2013

This is the first time i buy a PS3 controller cover in my life. and i really liked it for 4 reasons : 1st - It is really cheap as you can see, 2.50 dollars for 1 cover it is an awesome price !. 2nd - It is really usefull if you eat and play PS3 in the same time as i do ( LOL ) so your controller don'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybraajcm on 03/10/2013

the cover is made of silicone and sturdy, the colors shown are identical to those of the material, also fit nicely in controls. the cover is a bit wide in the central part of the control and during installation presents some difficulty for beginners, makes you think she will tear. A product that is worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySTARJOHNNY on 02/22/2013

Excellent product and very good for protection and efeite the PS2 controls. The quality is very good but the cost could be even better advantage is not to pay shipping and not pay the customs duty that by luck and a good qualifying Site rushed. There's nothing against only ganharpois product quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byindifan101 on 01/19/2013

Good Build Quality Comfortable Grip while playing Looks nice on the controller Helps reduce vibrations while playing Very cheap Smells bad when you open it but the smell goes away The case is loose around the menu button, start button, and PS button but not to bad. For the price it is an amazing product ... Read more

Dark Green Controller Case Back view of the case

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections