DX » Community » Reviews » GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - Black + White (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNozavi on 04/30/2014

Very responsive and the range is great. Can very well be compared to the original ones. The integrated MotionPlus is definately worth while instead og having an external device attached. Had some connectivity problems in the beginning but it was resolved by a friend who is an hardware expert. First shipment was DOA but DX's support quickly sorted things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopenshiny on 01/04/2014

Feels good and works good. Precision seems the same as original wiimote (it's hard to judge without doing some kind of measurement, but surely seems good). It has a motion plus built-in, and it works without a hinch. It is compatible with all the games I tried (Sports Resort, Wii Play: Motion and Zelda Skyward Sword) Build quality is a bit lower than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoostb9 on 01/03/2014

might be a good replacement when used with original wii. Build quality not as good as original but OK. Does not work the way i wanted to use it. I want to use it with a pc as a remote and gamepad. The original wii mote works perfectly over bluetooth, but this one is not. Bluetooth is not implemented properly to work with any other device. no comments ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhnrokk on 09/12/2013

Very easy to sync to my Wii U, worked on the first try. Compared it to an original controller and it is the exact same size. Works like the original. Funny color. Very good price, I can get four of these for the price of one original controller. May deplete the batteries a little faster than the original controller. The button on the nunchuck feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTAMonthehoops on 07/20/2013

its good , its cheap , feels and looks like an original wii controller, not tried the motion plus as i have no games compatible battery drain i use rechargable batts in mine, same batteries in original controller 5-7 days use, this controller is only 2-3 days use ,,,constantly needs batteries would have been 5 star all round had the battery drain been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsanchezh80 on 07/17/2013

Al principio me dio algunos problemas para sincronizar, tras varios intentos se conectó y desde entonces funciona perfectamente y sin problemas llevo varios meses de uso y no he tenido ningún problema. Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo tanto, para mi uso y por el precio del artículo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycortita20 on 07/17/2013

Al principio me dio algunos problemas para sincronizar, tras varios intentos se conectó y desde entonces funciona perfectamente y sin problemas llevo varios meses de uso y no he tenido ningún problema. Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo tanto, para mi uso y por el precio del artículo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilippemarich on 07/11/2013

Excact copy of a wii controller. Looks even better with the black then the full white one. Nunchuck is also great. The syncing to the wii controller wasn't a problem. Everything works like it use to be. Best choice if you need a other cheap wii controller. The finishing touch of the device material is a a bit different. Makes it a bit lighter, but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruisnunes on 06/18/2013

Just like the original, the hardware feels like the original and is quite robust. All the buttons work great and comes with Motion Plus (as specified) Comes with a good looking nunchuck and sleeve. Exactamente com o original, aparenta ser bastante robusto. todos os botoes funcionam perfeitamente e inclui o sistema Motion Plus. Inclui também o Nunchuck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinaromero on 05/03/2013

Very good prize Same size as original controller Works great Nice design and color Less weight than original Easy to configure It cames with a silicone case that you can use with other controllers!!! Lesser plastic quality but nothing important No cons at all A very good offer, I'm happy with this purchase, no complaints, probably I'll buy another one!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections