DX » Community » Reviews » GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - White + Black (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 46 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDJManoloco on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has Wii motion plus built in which is good considering that many of the Wii U games require this technology to play the games. Love the black and white combination, looks great. Great price considering this combo is quite pricey from OEM. Comes with silicone c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCloudMG on 06/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good controller, i liked the controller color combination, it's lightweight, come with silicone case of good quality and help on handle. I get some time to accustom with the motion plus sensibility, principally playing heavy motion games, like just dance, get really wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilippeToul31 on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:connects easily with the wii, recognized easily rather precise (integrated motion plus) well made, buttons are corrects Cons:some player says it is not AS precise as an official wiimote with enhanced motion plus, but good enough battery drains rapidly (not sur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFakeTruth on 03/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap because it contains a Wiimote as well as a Nunchuck. The Wiimote has Motion Plus which works pretty good. It looks very nice. Cons:The Nunchuck is a bit more stiff than the original Nunchuck. The Wiimote infrared sensor seems to have a smaller field of v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErKabi on 03/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price... very low compared with original. Works well in general games and no diference with the original. All buttons work well and have a nice touch. This is my second remote I have bought in DX. Cons:The accelerometer (in this item) isn't as precise as other I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonochromes on 03/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Good value for the money - Good quality built - Responds nicely when handling it - Easy to "install" on the Wii - just like the original control - Nice black & white color - Nice finish Cons:- Not the same quality as the original Wii control (but costs muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybukalpetr on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has very good price, it works. Very good that Motion+ is inside, so the size is not bigger one. Cons:Sometimes is ther a problem to connect it to Nintendo Wii console. I don't know why, what happens, what should help to connect. But because the price I'm satisfied. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeohnelats on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price. It works fine, just like the original. The physical sizes are the same so it will fit all extra's like steering wheels and what have you. I actually like the wrist strap better the the original. Will work on rechargeable batteries as good as is does on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThaibalee on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Additional controller for Wii with really cheap price. Original Nintendo would cost here where I live approximately 40 euros. Controller and the buttons worked fine. Cons:The motion tracking has it problems sometimes. It is not as accurate as original controll... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhcrow on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I purchased this item for my son. I was a little bit doubtful about quality because it isnt original one. But after first use i couldnt tell the difference between one the original one that i have, and this while using it. So i recommend this for all wii users who needs o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections