DX » Community » Reviews » GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus for Wii - White
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Cheap Great product muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydokrak on 05/31/2017

Impression:Very good;

works great easy to use fast shipment price is great to compared with the netherlands. Third party but works just fine for me kids wii. will buy again great services as always

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLemzy on 05/13/2017

Impression:Very good,Cheap;

Pros: The Wiimote works fine on Wii Sports Resort and Skyward Sword. It doesn't eat batteries too much so that's good. Cons: The nunchuck is of bad quality, it broke easily while playing Smash Bros. The Wiimote needs re-calibration a bit more often than official controllers.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMarcoRodriguez on 04/26/2017

Impression:Reasonable price,good plastic,Complete kit;

Pros: It is compatible with the Wii NTSC (USA), is one thing to synchronize and start playing, corresponds to the model RVL-003 this means having Motion Plus, which is compatible with 99.9% of games, apart games that use other peripherals. Cons: The speaker is the worst of this product (really is... Read more

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhar11 on 04/05/2017

Reasonable quality for the price, it synced perfectly to my console. Everything functioned as it should. At the moment I could not say something bad about it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydiscaciate on 01/09/2017

Excellent alternative Wii controller. Works really well, it's way cheaper. The synchronization was a breeze and I was able to make it work with both the Wii and with a PC emulator.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byomarsty on 09/26/2016

Is a very good offer of cheaper remote and nunchuck, I don't know about the brand, but is successful stuff with my classic wii, very fast synchronized and the finished of that is like an original remote. I recommend it!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvollatiumm on 08/16/2016

Percebe-se que trata-se de uma réplica, mas é feito com materiais de boa qualidade. Deve durar ao menos 1 ano, espero!

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydwende on 07/07/2016

fue muy util de buen precio y no presento falla alguna ademas fue muy facil de instalar. exelente compra, os colores no se opacaron con el tiempo ahora mismo comprare otro pues siempre hace falta un control y con prrecios tan buenos.. no es dificil conseguirlos

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9292089 on 06/01/2016

control económico y sirve muy bien, satisfecho con el producto para horas de diversión con la familia

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPantera1989 on 05/09/2016

Impression:perfect;

These look amazing. The quality and finish and we like how they are black and white. They work very well and I can confirm these really are with the Motion Plus in built.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere