DX » Community » Reviews » GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus for Wii - White
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Cheap Great product muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcoRodriguez on 04/26/2017

Impression:Reasonable price,good plastic,Complete kit;

Pros: It is compatible with the Wii NTSC (USA), is one thing to synchronize and start playing, corresponds to the model RVL-003 this means having Motion Plus, which is compatible with 99.9% of games, apart games that use other peripherals. Cons: The speaker is the worst of this product (really is... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhar11 on 04/05/2017

Impression:Very good;

Reasonable quality for the price, it synced perfectly to my console. Everything functioned as it should. At the moment I could not say something bad about it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydiscaciate on 01/09/2017

Excellent alternative Wii controller. Works really well, it's way cheaper. The synchronization was a breeze and I was able to make it work with both the Wii and with a PC emulator.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byomarsty on 09/26/2016

Is a very good offer of cheaper remote and nunchuck, I don't know about the brand, but is successful stuff with my classic wii, very fast synchronized and the finished of that is like an original remote. I recommend it!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvollatiumm on 08/16/2016

Percebe-se que trata-se de uma réplica, mas é feito com materiais de boa qualidade. Deve durar ao menos 1 ano, espero!

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydwende on 07/07/2016

fue muy util de buen precio y no presento falla alguna ademas fue muy facil de instalar. exelente compra, os colores no se opacaron con el tiempo ahora mismo comprare otro pues siempre hace falta un control y con prrecios tan buenos.. no es dificil conseguirlos

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9292089 on 06/01/2016

control económico y sirve muy bien, satisfecho con el producto para horas de diversión con la familia

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPantera1989 on 05/09/2016

Impression:perfect;

These look amazing. The quality and finish and we like how they are black and white. They work very well and I can confirm these really are with the Motion Plus in built.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10019915 on 01/25/2016

Impression:Great product;

Pros: Great design, cool old-school snes colors, sync like a charm, are exactly the same side to side with the orignal remote, except without the WII logo! Cons: None for me, they work out just perfectly. You can't find better deal anywhere else, plus you get the silicone AND nunchuck for this of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHanyOmar on 12/09/2015

Price is OK but not durable at all. It stopped working after a couple of use ... not recommended try better quality

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere