DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 10W 3050K 900LM Warm White Light 3 x 3 9-LED Module (DC 9~11V / 3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcoalberti on 12/16/2014

Bright but much breakable: it's necessary a very large radiator. Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bywebspaces on 05/17/2013

Cheap, bright, excellent color, especially if you use pairs of warm and white to get a nice blend of color. Theres no funny hues. Mounting a little tricky. If you messed around with MR16 led lighting, youll know how little light most led lights produce. These are different. The specs are pretty much ... Read more

Intel heat sink, artic silver and small screws SKU 145771 as driver, one warm one white

0 0 0

• posted bymiguel020684 on 01/29/2013

Low consumption and powerful light bulb and also an appropriate warm light to give your place a comfortable environment Indicated for places with long uses everyday to save energy You have to adapt the current to the light one, 12V and buy additional apparels to do it and also you should have the knowledge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaverik2 on 01/08/2013

Cheap and works as promized. I couldn't find any differences in operation for 6 pieces. None. Or I could not find suitable box or mechanics from DX for my diy project. Worked well in my diy work lights (outdoor/12V). Easy to drive with cheap drivers that also are available in DX. Mechanial construction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 12/30/2012

in total 30 Watt of high efficient ledchips. Can be put in serie or parallel so many ways to power them . If you use cooling-compound and SUFFICIENT cooling, they will last very long. If you don't........... NONE because of the 12V power and the easy combining you can build your light as you want it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrainzilla2 on 12/22/2012

They are warm-white and true 10W LEDs. So far I drive one of them in chain with two cold-white ones and the resulting light is pretty much an optimal balance between cold and warm. Light output checks out as far as I can tell by looking at it compared to the 3x cold-white setup. None sofar. Maybe not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections