DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachymeter Wristwatch
  • 5 star 141 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 47 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very nice watch for the price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydugray85 on 07/23/2014

Pros: Looks like a expensive watch i like how you can see the movement inside , self-winding no battery needed Cons: runs out of time if you don't use the watch every day. other than that its a excellent watch. Other: really nice watch for the price, worth buying! Read more

Awesome watch! Awesome watch! Awesome watch!

Impression:Very nice watch for the price;

0 0
  • posted byrndnqanguie3m on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks really good on anybodys wrist, other people thinks this ones really expensive by the looks. the mechanics looks really sweet. wrist chain can be shortened tho can be a little difficult if you dont have the right tools. Cons:may function only 1 day if not winded, n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshabybm on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gives the feeling of an expensive watch. Self winding, that's really cool for the price! It's heavy, looks great on your arm. Cons:If you put it on your desk for 12 hours it will stop. Not really a con, if you wear it daily it's not an issue. The black ring is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNarutons12 on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This wristwatch is superlative meaning it is of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others; supreme. The watch , within my first day of owning it, got five compliments out of the blue. Whenever people will ask the price, i ask them to g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMGDUC on 06/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good watch with good accuracy, the timing is good and it fully fonctional. I like this wath because it verry cheap but it look expensive. The precision is verry impressive. Cons:I saw trace of humidity inside the watch When the temperature is cold. This watch is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMannni on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks very well. I like it! It's ticking, and no offset detected, so its a correct working clock. Cons:To remove come chains isn't the easiest part. They are very poor made and get damaged very easy. But with the correct tools, three hands and some time you w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygadzie on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good looking! looks expensive! works great! Not very heavy! the colors look good very good actually! Cons:Took a long time to arrive ( 45 days ). The watch itself doesn't have a bad thing about it unless you are looking for perfection! maybe if the strap ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlipperjesus2 on 05/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Mechanical, self Winding skeleton wrist Watch at a ridiculously low price, overall good quality. Cons:The wristband is a bit lower quality but the "leatherbands" is often of much worse quality than any of the metal wristbands. It is of good enough quality, esp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceesdeboer on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The first two/three weeks this watch was pretty good.. I receives many compliments because of his expensive looking. My friends couldn't believe this watch was just 18 dollars. Cons:I thought that I had bought a good watch, but after a few weeks the watch showed his fir... Read more

Broken. AFTER TWO MONTHS GOOD HANDLING!
    4 2
  • posted byVangen on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, nice looking, works like a charm. Runs completly without batteries. So far I have not had problems with fog inside my watch. Long enough chain for my big wrist. Feels solid and well built. Cons:Had to rewind it once. A little narrow and light chain. Feels a littl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections