DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachymeter Wristwatch
  • 5 star 145 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 47 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
GREAT looking Great watch for super price Muito lindo Very nice watch for the price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPipeperez2014 on 09/03/2014

Pros: Beautiful performance, the appearance of the watch, with its gears gives elegance. Cons: It's just mechanical, not battery operated. How long the analogous mechanism works? No comes the manual. The watch is top quality, and its analog performance makes it more attractive. Read more

Really beauty watch Really beauty watch

Impression:Great watch for super price,GREAT looking;

0 0
  • posted byTorlvlenT on 08/25/2014

Pros: Great looking, light, big enough, clear numbers, well made mechanism. Cons: not very scratch resistant Overall: Its a GREAT product for it's price. If you're looking for a cheap but pricey looking watch, this is the perfect option for you. VERY satisfied with the product. Read more

Impression:GREAT looking;

0 0
  • posted byAlmirmsfilho on 08/25/2014

Material bom, e muito lindo o estilo. adorei mesmo foi o que eu esperava, recomendo voces comparem Read more

Impression:Muito lindo;

0 0
  • posted bymarkbreugelmans on 08/16/2014

Pro: I have this watch for one week now, and I am very pleased with it. I get a lot of complements about it. My colleagues at work thought it was quite expensive. They were amazed by the price. The watch looks really great, and until now, works like it should. It's also very accurate. The nice thing about it, is the inner workings of the watch. Cons:... Read more

Impression:Great watch for super price;

0 0
  • posted bydugray85 on 07/23/2014

Pros: Looks like a expensive watch i like how you can see the movement inside , self-winding no battery needed Cons: runs out of time if you don't use the watch every day. other than that its a excellent watch. Other: really nice watch for the price, worth buying! Read more

Awesome watch! Awesome watch! Awesome watch!

Impression:Very nice watch for the price;

0 0
  • posted byrndnqanguie3m on 07/09/2014

Looks really good on anybodys wrist, other people thinks this ones really expensive by the looks. the mechanics looks really sweet. wrist chain can be shortened tho can be a little difficult if you dont have the right tools. may function only 1 day if not winded, nothing else yet than that. not as heavy as a real watch like this, chain feels a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshabybm on 07/02/2014

Gives the feeling of an expensive watch. Self winding, that's really cool for the price! It's heavy, looks great on your arm. If you put it on your desk for 12 hours it will stop. Not really a con, if you wear it daily it's not an issue. The black ring is not placed correctly. It says water resistant, but i won't take the risk :) Came in a box which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNarutons12 on 06/16/2014

This wristwatch is superlative meaning it is of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others; supreme. The watch , within my first day of owning it, got five compliments out of the blue. Whenever people will ask the price, i ask them to guess. The numbers they guess are within the 500-1000 dollars range! The watch holds up good,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMGDUC on 06/01/2014

Very good watch with good accuracy, the timing is good and it fully fonctional. I like this wath because it verry cheap but it look expensive. The precision is verry impressive. I saw trace of humidity inside the watch When the temperature is cold. This watch is not 1ATM water resistant or the manufacture have not dryed the watch before close it... ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMannni on 05/29/2014

It looks very well. I like it! It's ticking, and no offset detected, so its a correct working clock. To remove come chains isn't the easiest part. They are very poor made and get damaged very easy. But with the correct tools, three hands and some time you will make it. Other reviews say that it stops over night. No. The power spring has enough energy ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections