DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachymeter Wristwatch
Customer’s impression:
nice watch GREAT looking Good choice Great watch for super price Oustanding and classy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byojie04 on 11/22/2014

It is a class of its own giving an outstanding carriage to the user, for an even cheaper price against all expectations i hoped to be proven wrong and indeed i was. Perfect Masterpiece Read more

Impression:Good choice,Oustanding and classy;

0 0 0

• posted byMr.Achiejjj on 11/15/2014

It's a good watch for that price, and it seems good. But when you are sleeping, the watch will stop. But its looks great, and its easy to use it. Read more

Impression:nice watch,Good choice,GREAT looking;

0 0 0

• posted byfrizzonline on 10/21/2014

Pros: looks real nice, solid feel and acurate time keeping. You can wind it manually and it will rewin it self when wearing, makes it super easy. cons: when worn in rain some moisture can go into the watch. This makes the watch less readable. This disapears again as well in a few hours. Read more

Impression:nice watch,Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted byefecamci on 10/12/2014

Pros: Wherever you go, it attracts people's attention. Very cool design. Successful mechanism. Definitely worth to buy. Cons: I do not like the frame design. Without tachymeter numbers around the circle, it looks more elegant. (Look at the photo) Not exactly a con, but in the picture, the background ... Read more

Looks like an expensive watch

Impression:nice watch;

2 0 1

• posted byrod1965 on 10/05/2014

Works great..very functional . Read more

Impression:Good choice,Great watch for super price;

0 1 0

• posted byINTiTECH on 09/19/2014

works fantastic, i thought may look cheap when i see in person but was opposite, made with quality parts, operates perfect and the shipping was on track with what was suggested at time of purchase.. I am very pleased with this purchase and will recommend to anyone who asks Read more

Impression:Great watch for super price;

0 0 0

• posted bymilkarcher on 09/18/2014

Pros: Beautiful, complex and open (viewable) hourwork. Amazing how they can sell this for a price like this. Quality seems more than great... for the price. Cons (but still amazing): If it is meant to compete with quality watches around $80 and above I think the design is poor. It lacks inspiration and ... Read more

Impression:How do they do it?;

0 0 0

• posted byCustomers on 09/16/2014

Look really good! Cons: The self winding mechanism not enough always, you can wind it manually by rotating the crown clockwise. Don't rotate it too hard!! Buy it! It is really good watch!! Read more

Impression:Great watch for super price;

0 0 0

• posted byPipeperez2014 on 09/03/2014

Pros: Beautiful performance, the appearance of the watch, with its gears gives elegance. Cons: It's just mechanical, not battery operated. How long the analogous mechanism works? No comes the manual. The watch is top quality, and its analog performance makes it more attractive. Read more

Really beauty watch Really beauty watch

Impression:Great watch for super price,GREAT looking;

0 0 0

• posted byTorlvlenT on 08/25/2014

Pros: Great looking, light, big enough, clear numbers, well made mechanism. Cons: not very scratch resistant Overall: Its a GREAT product for it's price. If you're looking for a cheap but pricey looking watch, this is the perfect option for you. VERY satisfied with the product. Read more

Impression:GREAT looking;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections