DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachymeter Wristwatch
Customer’s impression:
Bonito Decent nice watch Good choice Very happy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9117790 on 02/09/2015

fast deliveri, nice product, good seller

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted by9031144 on 02/04/2015

thats what i expected,thanx.

0 0 0

• posted byPruikki on 02/03/2015

looks pretty good id say and it is wery good looking watch, looks from the distance as if it is 200 bucks worth of watch but its only 20 so it is good sweetspot between compromise and Quality. GO for it. A great Gift idea. looks good and works, fits all sizes can be adjusted via chain. GOOD! i... Read more

Impression:Decent,nice watch,Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted byGMann on 01/31/2015

Pros.. Looks absolutely fabulous and a lot more expensive than it costs. People comment on the watch Cons.. non yet, hopefully will prove to be reliable

Impression:nice watch,Bautiful looking watch;

0 0 0

• posted byleffien on 01/28/2015

Pros: Works very well and EVERYBODY that get a glimt of it just Must take it off ny wrist and turn it in all directons and loose sence of time. I have to remind them of mine or theyr's appointments. Cons: My sight is not that good so I need to use my glasses. But that is not the watces Cin, that... Read more

Impression:Good choice,Looks and works fine.;

0 0 0

• posted byIsaacNewton on 01/25/2015

Pros: It's unbelievably cheap but still it looks like a really expensive watch. I really like the design. Many much more expensive watches are far uglier than this one. I bought it for my father as a Christmas present and he is very happy with it :) Cons: The charge lasts barely a night. If you... Read more

Impression:Very happy;

0 0 0

• posted byPrincelee on 01/09/2015

The watch is a very nice one and the delivery is good also, it arrived at very fast. and it's a good quality for the price its been offered. Generally its a very good one for anybody that wants to buy it. though i would have the strap to be more solid but no worries it aint falling of.

Impression:nice watch,Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted by6046164 on 12/31/2014

Bought as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it! He had been admiring a few skeleton watches so I decided to surprise him with one for Christmas. He was thrilled, thought it was way more expensive than it really was. Unfortunately it had to be re-sized to fit his wrist (it was a bit big) but I... Read more

Impression:Good choice;

0 0 1

• posted byMaiconGS on 12/29/2014

Relógio barato, bonito e de qualidade.

Impression:Grande procura;

0 0 1

• posted bygmilanche on 12/26/2014

Very nice and good looking watch. It was packed very nice, and came in about 1 month. I can suggest it too all who want cheap mechanical watch.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections