DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachymeter Wristwatch
Customer’s impression:
Bonito nice watch Good choice GREAT looking Very happy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIsaacNewton on 01/25/2015

Pros: It's unbelievably cheap but still it looks like a really expensive watch. I really like the design. Many much more expensive watches are far uglier than this one. I bought it for my father as a Christmas present and he is very happy with it :) Cons: The charge lasts barely a night. If you... Read more

Impression:Very happy;

0 0 0

• posted byPrincelee on 01/09/2015

The watch is a very nice one and the delivery is good also, it arrived at very fast. and it's a good quality for the price its been offered. Generally its a very good one for anybody that wants to buy it. though i would have the strap to be more solid but no worries it aint falling of.

Impression:nice watch,Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted by6046164 on 12/31/2014

Bought as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it! He had been admiring a few skeleton watches so I decided to surprise him with one for Christmas. He was thrilled, thought it was way more expensive than it really was. Unfortunately it had to be re-sized to fit his wrist (it was a bit big) but I... Read more

Impression:Good choice;

0 0 1

• posted byMaiconGS on 12/29/2014

Relógio barato, bonito e de qualidade.

Impression:Grande procura;

0 0 1

• posted bygmilanche on 12/26/2014

Very nice and good looking watch. It was packed very nice, and came in about 1 month. I can suggest it too all who want cheap mechanical watch.

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted by8938429 on 12/23/2014

I received watch after 15 days, which is faster than I expected. I am very pleased with the appearance and quality of the watch, I hope that I will use as long as possible. I recommend you to buy this watch.

Impression:nice watch,Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted byBRWIL on 12/16/2014

Pros: entregue em perfeito estado, sem ranhuras ou marcas. A caixa é simples, mas o relógio é muito bonito e o conjunto caixa - pulseira combinam muito bem! Cons: caixa poderia ser mais resistente, contra impacto do transporte. Dei sorte e não tinha nada errado.

Impression:Lindo!,Good choice,GREAT looking;

0 0 0

• posted bymarchioti on 12/10/2014

A good product at the right price. The appearance is good with good finish. Highly cost effective.

0 0 0

• posted by8777196 on 12/05/2014

İt is a good choice. This watch is not heavy. I like this. You must buy one piece...

Impression:Good choice;

0 1 0

• posted byUnsal1996 on 12/04/2014

Mooie horloge, ziet er goed uit met goud kleur erin en je krijgt ook een mooi doos erbij, ben er blij mee

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections