DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachymeter Wristwatch
  • 5 star 141 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 47 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very nice watch for the price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best. Watch. Ever.

posted by DrMantisTobogon on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This watch is amazing. I wear one to work in the construction industry and it's tough as nails. I keep a second one for formal events and it always gets more compliments than my Rolex. Every store I buy something in, every bar I drink in every party I go to. "Wow, that's a really nice watch!" Only annoying because I love my Rolex to much. :)

Cons:

Water resistant means: don't let it near water. While I haven't seen any permanent stains in the face, I have noticed vapor behind the crown a few times. If it happens, put it in a bag of rice and get over it lol! Doesn't hold a kinetic charge as long as my Rolex, but for thousands and thousands less? I can deal.

OtherThoughts:

The color scheme in this particular model is incredible. Everyone knows about my addiction to watches and expects it to be another $1k watch.

Bottomline:

Know a watch junkie? Get them this watch. From the dial to the band, it's beyond an amazing deal. I have one for work, one for show and one for backup. Might as well buy two, in case you lose one. My oldest is three yrs and counting.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections