GREAT looking Very nice watch for the price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Hint: Buy another watch.

posted by ceesdeboer on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The first two/three weeks this watch was pretty good.. I receives many compliments because of his expensive looking. My friends couldn't believe this watch was just 18 dollars.

Cons:

I thought that I had bought a good watch, but after a few weeks the watch showed his first defects: The watch was not self-winding although the seller notifies that "you don't have to worry about winding" **. You have to wind manually. Every day! Pity, but I can live with this 'con'..

There is a worser 'con'.. The components fell apart very often, although the seller means that 'the heavy duty stainless steel construction means that this watch has longevity'. The seller's statement isn't true!
    Every time it happens, I try to repair, but after 10 times, this watch was irreparable. I had to say goodbye to my watch after two small months.

OtherThoughts:

I had no other thoughts.

Bottomline:

Buy 12 items of this watch, and you'll be sure that you have a watch for 2 years (12 * 2 months). I think its a better option to buy one good watch of 192 dollar, who works 2 years. Because it's the same price.

• Broken. AFTER TWO MONTHS GOOD HANDLING!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections