DX » Community » Reviews » BM-8 Compatible LCD Protective LCD Monitor Cover for Nikon Digital Cameras
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byobserver on 10/15/2013

Cheap and affordable. The box it's ok. Cheap and affordable. The box it's ok. Cheap and affordable. The box it's ok. Cheap and affordable. The box it's ok. Didn't fit my Nikon D5200. Didn't fit my Nikon D5200. Didn't fit my Nikon D5200. Didn't fit my Nikon D5200. Didn't fit my Nikon D5200. No other Thoughts. No other Thoughts. No other Thoughts. No ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvespabianca on 11/03/2011

this item is like the original nikon protective screen. the quality is good, and you can't find any difference from the original. you must take attention at your model of digital camera. i bought this item for my nikon d300, and it doesn't work. in internet i found someone the told bm-8 works perfectly on d300. it isn't true. consignment in italia it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasft on 07/29/2011

Cheap. One-third of the price of the original in local store. Fits sufficient. Clear view. No really cons. It fits on my Nikon D300s, but not 100% like the original. It is not loose, but pulling on the handle it releases a lot earlier than the original . Great spare item. Seems a good product but I can't say anything about durability. Great replacement ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections