DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachometer Wristwatch
  • 5 star 83 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 51 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoebkim on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Looks good and wears well. It's lasted for a while now, but I have another $150 watch and it doesn't have the same feel, but definitely looks good.Cons:Light weight and doesn't feel like a normal automatic watch.OtherThoughts:For the price it's worth it if you're going t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaphaphap on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nice watch for a cheap price. Winding mechanism works great and is nicely visible through the glass back.Cons:Watch is thick and a little heavy and in comparison with other watches at dx.com it's a little overpriced. The connection point of the steel band to th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArocKs22 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A really nice watch, at the first look it doesn't seems cheap at all. The build quality is good, seeing all the little things spinig in it is quite fascinating.Cons:The watch is bigger than i thought but i can deal with it. One you wear it you don't notice it anymore. So... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEdds01 on 08/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Excellent price for what you get - Decent packaging - Large wristband included. did not have to adjust mine though. - Beautiful view of the inner workings.Cons:- after <1 week the ring with 'Tachymetre' fell off. It seems this ring is either glued or just pressed o... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySgtSludge on 07/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice design and a good pricetag (for a functional product). The self-winding mechanism makes batteries obsolete so you wont have to change them any time soon.Cons:Horrible quality, mine broke after 4-5 days of use and i work in an office so it hasnt been exposed to any v... Read more

6 1
  • posted bySkAeRhJ on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very sharp looking watch. Looks very good and expensive and has yet still not broken comepletely.Cons:A little expensive because of the errors it has. You cant trust the time to be accurate if it is not completely rewind. "drops" 5-10 min on and off, so you cant really t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskaveg on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Runs perfectly, for now. Feels heavy and good on your wrist Looks good. Wristband fit me perfectly (got a big wrist).Cons:The pin to set the time is a bit hard to get out. Looking forward to see how accurate the watch is after some time. Cant realy think of anyth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlcruel on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very light, beautiful and stylish piece. It is nice to see the movements and all the engineering behind it.Cons:1. It is not waterproof at all! One cannot wash the hands or get any close to running water that the interior gets foggy. That means that to be able... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDeagleCrazy on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Looks fantastic -Tells me the timeCons:-The glass on the front of MUCH thicker then expected -Battery looses all power of you don't wind which seems more then once per dayOtherThoughts:Don't like to wear this out but for some reason am still happy I purchased it, its a... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycandmgregg on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Stainless steel, adjustable band, manual winding. I love the manual workings of this watch.Cons:Face is thick: 15mm, but doesn't bother me too much. Have had thicker watches in the past. Scratches easily. Ordered a blue face, received a black face; not really a big issueOt... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections