DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachometer Wristwatch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykubman on 05/01/2014

It is cheap. You can not buy man's steel watch in my country under 80$. It does not need a battery. It is completely mechanical. It has a pendulum inside that stretches the spring. So you keep it going by moving around. It can be "recharged" manually also. It is nice. You can see inside, grids ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRCMismatch on 03/21/2014

Very nice looking dial/wristchain combination, works well with almost any clothing. Good quality construct, no loose links on the wristchain. Works well, accurate time for as long as you keep it running. Can also be manually wound up by turning the adjustment pin without displacing it. Phosphorecent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoebkim on 02/25/2014

Looks good and wears well. It's lasted for a while now, but I have another $150 watch and it doesn't have the same feel, but definitely looks good. Light weight and doesn't feel like a normal automatic watch. For the price it's worth it if you're going to wear it to formal events, but if you don't wear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaphaphap on 01/27/2014

Nice watch for a cheap price. Winding mechanism works great and is nicely visible through the glass back. Watch is thick and a little heavy and in comparison with other watches at dx.com it's a little overpriced. The connection point of the steel band to the clip is weak. There is a little pin that detached ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoncirit on 01/21/2014

Bu siteden alisveris yapicak arkadaslar hiç çekinmesin er yada geç elinize ulasiyor kargonuz. Saat güzel esdegerleri burada 80 TL civari.su geçirmiyor cami rutubetlenmiyor. Saatin albenisi gerçekten fazla her gören bana sat diyip diyip duruyor ilgi çekmek g&#25... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygergeux on 12/08/2013

-actual mechanical action visible -really elegant -looks much more expensive than it is -self-winding -have had it for a year, still works perfectly -good quality metal -loses or gains a second every few days -sometimes the first and second hand aren't aligned properly -the tachometer on the outside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBelegDraug on 11/09/2013

Great watch, with a really good shape and design. It's often asked by people to watch it, and ask me where can they get one. IT's keep just in time, and it's not heavy to use for long periods of time Maybe, the wrist band is not so good as it's made of a little cheap metal, but it just survived a few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheneurone on 10/08/2013

all is good, work fine, and i realy like viewing the mechanism inside. I bluff a jewelry salesman! He was absolutely convinced that the watch cost me more than 50 € / $, i was happy doing that. Despite it's a heavy watch especially with it's metal wrist, i enjoy using it, and the watch dont disturb me.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeltasabre on 10/04/2013

I’ve waited over a year and a half to post this review. I seriously expected this time piece to bite the dust but it didn’t. I must for say this watch is fancier than a masquerade ball! The interknit internal mechanism makes this watch look so sophisticated. I often find myself lost in a gaze, watching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArocKs22 on 09/28/2013

A really nice watch, at the first look it doesn't seems cheap at all. The build quality is good, seeing all the little things spinig in it is quite fascinating. The watch is bigger than i thought but i can deal with it. One you wear it you don't notice it anymore. Some information printed on the watch ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections