DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachometer Wristwatch
Customer’s impression:
Poor quality Looks good GOOOOD Decent watch awesome watch to wear
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromuloluiz on 12/16/2014

Gostei de mais, foi minha primeira compra pelo site e recomendo não somente este relogio mas outros produtos também. Read more

Impression:GOOOOD;

0 0 0

• posted bypedropandolfi on 12/08/2014

TOP! This product is very good! loving it <3 Read more

Impression:Looks good,GOOOOD;

0 0 0

• posted byAmusingJopie on 12/07/2014

When i finally recieved the watch, it looked awesome. although it isnt good quality. After 2 weeks it had scratches everywhere en after 1 month the wrist thing broke off. Buy 12 a year if you want to use this watch Read more

Impression:Looks good,Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDaveBG on 11/30/2014

I just received this watch via post. It came in black cardboard box fastened with rubber bands 2x2 crossed and has small cushion. The watch itself is exactly as shown on the picture. I just wind it up and it started ticking. So far it is working fine - 5 days already. I am planning on getting more watches ... Read more

Impression:Decent watch;

0 0 0

• posted byiMkura555 on 11/22/2014

Pros: -Looks fantastic -Tells me the time Cons: -The glass on the front of MUCH thicker then expected -Battery looses all power of you don't wind which seems more then once per day OtherThoughts: Don't like to wear this out but for some reason am still happy I purchased it, its a really neat idea for ... Read more

Impression:awesome watch to wear;

0 0 0

• posted bykubman on 05/01/2014

It is cheap. You can not buy man's steel watch in my country under 80$. It does not need a battery. It is completely mechanical. It has a pendulum inside that stretches the spring. So you keep it going by moving around. It can be &quot;recharged&quot; manually also. It is nice. You can see inside, grids ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRCMismatch on 03/21/2014

Very nice looking dial/wristchain combination, works well with almost any clothing. Good quality construct, no loose links on the wristchain. Works well, accurate time for as long as you keep it running. Can also be manually wound up by turning the adjustment pin without displacing it. Phosphorecent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoebkim on 02/25/2014

Looks good and wears well. It's lasted for a while now, but I have another $150 watch and it doesn't have the same feel, but definitely looks good. Light weight and doesn't feel like a normal automatic watch. For the price it's worth it if you're going to wear it to formal events, but if you don't wear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaphaphap on 01/27/2014

Nice watch for a cheap price. Winding mechanism works great and is nicely visible through the glass back. Watch is thick and a little heavy and in comparison with other watches at dx.com it's a little overpriced. The connection point of the steel band to the clip is weak. There is a little pin that detached ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoncirit on 01/21/2014

Bu siteden alisveris yapicak arkadaslar hi&#231; &#231;ekinmesin er yada ge&#231; elinize ulasiyor kargonuz. Saat g&#252;zel esdegerleri burada 80 TL civari.su ge&#231;irmiyor cami rutubetlenmiyor. Saatin albenisi ger&#231;ekten fazla her g&#246;ren bana sat diyip diyip duruyor ilgi &#231;ekmek g&#25... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections