DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachometer Wristwatch
  • 5 star 83 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 51 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by joebkim on 02/25/2014

Pros: Looks good and wears well. It's lasted for a while now, but I have another $150 watch and it doesn't have the same feel, but definitely looks good. Cons: Light weight and doesn't feel like a normal automatic watch. OtherThoughts: For the price it's worth it if you're going to wear it to formal events, but if you don't wear it often it's p... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by haphaphap on 01/27/2014

Pros: Nice watch for a cheap price. Winding mechanism works great and is nicely visible through the glass back. Cons: Watch is thick and a little heavy and in comparison with other watches at dx.com it's a little overpriced. The connection point of the steel band to the clip is weak. There is a little pin that detached three times already.. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ArocKs22 on 09/28/2013

Pros: A really nice watch, at the first look it doesn't seems cheap at all. The build quality is good, seeing all the little things spinig in it is quite fascinating. Cons: The watch is bigger than i thought but i can deal with it. One you wear it you don't notice it anymore. Some information printed on the watch are useless, it's just there to... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Edds01 on 08/17/2013

Pros: - Excellent price for what you get - Decent packaging - Large wristband included. did not have to adjust mine though. - Beautiful view of the inner workings. Cons: - after <1 week the ring with 'Tachymetre' fell off. It seems this ring is either glued or just pressed on. - After almost 1 year of use the mechanics (winding) feel a bit... Read more

2 0
  • posted by SgtSludge on 07/16/2013

Pros: Nice design and a good pricetag (for a functional product). The self-winding mechanism makes batteries obsolete so you wont have to change them any time soon. Cons: Horrible quality, mine broke after 4-5 days of use and i work in an office so it hasnt been exposed to any violent handling. The selfwinding mechanism needs almost constant mo... Read more

6 1
  • posted by SkAeRhJ on 05/25/2013

Pros: Very sharp looking watch. Looks very good and expensive and has yet still not broken comepletely. Cons: A little expensive because of the errors it has. You cant trust the time to be accurate if it is not completely rewind. "drops" 5-10 min on and off, so you cant really trust it that much. OtherThoughts: The watch is still going today, b... Read more

1 0
  • posted by skaveg on 05/03/2013

Pros: Runs perfectly, for now. Feels heavy and good on your wrist Looks good. Wristband fit me perfectly (got a big wrist). Cons: The pin to set the time is a bit hard to get out. Looking forward to see how accurate the watch is after some time. Cant realy think of anything other. OtherThoughts: I was expecting a watch that feel cheap, but i go... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Alcruel on 04/14/2013

Pros: Very light, beautiful and stylish piece. It is nice to see the movements and all the engineering behind it. Cons: 1. It is not waterproof at all! One cannot wash the hands or get any close to running water that the interior gets foggy. That means that to be able wash ones hand it is necessary to take it off. 2. very badly finished, specia... Read more

3 0
  • posted by DeagleCrazy on 01/30/2013

Pros: -Looks fantastic -Tells me the time Cons: -The glass on the front of MUCH thicker then expected -Battery looses all power of you don't wind which seems more then once per day OtherThoughts: Don't like to wear this out but for some reason am still happy I purchased it, its a really neat idea for a watch and does look pretty cool. Really ne... Read more

4 0
  • posted by candmgregg on 01/30/2013

Pros: Stainless steel, adjustable band, manual winding. I love the manual workings of this watch. Cons: Face is thick: 15mm, but doesn't bother me too much. Have had thicker watches in the past. Scratches easily. Ordered a blue face, received a black face; not really a big issue OtherThoughts: Sure is a beautiful piece. I would buy two just to... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections