DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachometer Wristwatch
  • 5 star 83 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 51 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• For the money you can't beat it!

posted by iairj84 on 08/06/2008

Impression:;

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Love the multi-ticking second hand (it ticks about 4 times a second)
    -I love being able to see the inner workings even if I have no clue what it's doing.
    -The "WOW!" factor is huge, I don't wear a watch a lot but people really notice this one.
    -Quick shipping with this item (about a week)
    Cons:-seems to get off by about 20 or seconds a day, not a big deal at all and I don't mind compensating. I set my watch a few minutes fast anyways.
    -build quality could be a little better but at this price it's fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone!
    OtherThoughts:For the money you can't beat it, even for just looks it's worth it in my book. I own two fossils and a cheaper Rolex and I prefer this one to them... It's just cool to look at and watch it tick.
    Bottomline:If you're looking for a watch for looks that works pretty well and aren't a watch snob, go for it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections