DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion K700 Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR Handsfree Stereo Headset - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnnySun1 on 04/10/2014

Very loud when you need to, The battery durates for more than a week (around 20 hours of use , I don't know), Has a great resistance to falls, its is pretty mallable, so I just throw it on the bag. I once get a rain and I could swear this isn't gonna turn on again, and after 2 days it was playing perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarsgm on 11/15/2013

Pairing with phone (android 4.1.1) and computer (with Ubuntu) was very easy. Sound is very loud on max, good quality on sound and good depth in music too. Fits perfect on me, easy access to buttons and good battery. Voice calling is great, seems like the mic has good sensivity, everybody hear me loud ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytreaz on 09/14/2013

pairing is easy and connecting to the phone the phone afterwards is almost instant I was running with them and because of the design I never worried about losing the headset I kept my phone close by until now (1 meter away max), but I did not notice any interference or breakup in the audio the mechanism ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byKai1906 on 09/04/2013

Sound quality is very good! Bluetooth reach is also pretty good, works well within 5m! Battery lasts a good time! Buttons have a preety long delay to work, it is really annoying at first... but later you can live with this issue. When battery is very low, the headset starts to fail sometimes before dying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnySun1 on 07/29/2013

Beautifull, better than the photos. When I saw the photos I tought it will have a cheap appearance, but it's a good product. Good sound, loud enought, I didn't feel delay on sound watching videos, at least on my S3. I heard that every bluetooth headset has the delay time, but I really didn't feel any.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroLuizcs on 06/24/2013

Very loud sound. Good quality sound. Confortable for my ears. Your hands are free for you to work Not easy to use but it isn´t so hard. Just need patience, this is the type of product that you MUST read the manual before use because is hard to find where to turn it on. The only thing that is not ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byianreijnders on 05/13/2013

- It is exactly the same headphone as my Nokia BH-503 headphone. (i have both). - Music plays, and stops when call is coming in - The right ammount of buttons! i can do everything with voice controll and/or the 6 buttons. - Price is 29 Dollar instead of 90(nokia) - The casing of this headset is available ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytrembpat on 10/17/2012

Easy to configure and connect to your devices. It is working well with my phone android and PC. It is confortable on your ears. I really like the charger with its led that informe me on the charging status of my bluetooth device. the boutons for the volume could be relocated to be more accesable and ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections