DX » Community » Reviews » Stylus Pen with Anti-Dust Plug for Iphone / Ipad / Cell Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynikos.kalenzis on 02/24/2014

Great little trinket, practical and easy to use, made from strong plastic, works great with all types of touch screens. (tried it with Iphone 4S and Iphone 5, HTC EVO 3D, Alcatel OT-995, SONY xperia SOLA) no cons so far, though the plastic cap may wear off after a while, which would cause it to fall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksenchy on 06/02/2013

This stylus is awesome in the terms of quality as it's overall metal... it wouldn't work otherwise anyway, because it has to transfer the electric charge from the screen through you hands and body to the ground. The point is made of rubber, so it won't scratch your screen. It will also cover you 3.5mm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmartins1963 on 09/18/2012

Looks good hanging on my iPad. Although it has a small size it fits well on my hand (and I`m not a small guy). Looks sturdy and well constructed. All in all it`s not bad. I was looking for a stylus that could draw fine lines. Something that I could use as a pencil to draw. This thing has a kind of large ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections