Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoivo on 07/02/2013

It good quality material. Nice smooth finish and details are really good looking. It's not sticky. Only minor, really minor flaw, if one must come up with something to say, is the piece around dock connector, which is a bit on a soft side. The cover is sticky enough to hold the phone still. It's also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaviobello on 05/28/2013

*This case is really nice and it fits perfect in my iphone 4 *The quality is very nice and real cheep if you compare quality / price *The case is black opaque, but the plus marks on the case shiny, given a nice effect on the iphone *The spaces for volume + / - fits perfectly *the power / sleep space ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybcarvalho186 on 05/09/2013

Slick case, fits the iPhone 4/4s perfectly! Covers as protects back of iPhone, nice detailed back, good price on the case. The sleep button with the case is hard to press but that isn't really an issue to me so this doesn't affect my opinion about it The shipping was expected to be few weeks long but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArnoldbautista73 on 05/01/2013

Slick case, fits the iPhone 4/4s perfectly! Covers as protects back of iPhone, nice detailed back, good price on the case. The sleep button with the case is hard to press but that isn't really an issue to me so this doesn't affect my opinion about it The shipping was expected to be few weeks long but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPardalDX on 10/29/2012

Cover of excellent quality. Very well made, does not have any flaws or burrs. It has a beautiful design, and not pushing the film to be very thin at the edges. It has the exact measurement for the microphone and speaker. The buttons are flush with the cover. I do not have none cons, it is really perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections