DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine XBOX 360 DG-16D2S Replacement Optical Pick-Up Laser Lens for HOP-14XX / 141X / 14XX / 141b
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychuponator on 06/30/2014

Awesome product, it can revive your dead console with old laser at a very convenient price. it also has the antistatic point to protect the integrity of the chips. lame packaging, the box should be harder, but it still can take a hit in the transport, mine arrived with a smashed box, but the laser was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byederti on 01/07/2014

Produto de excelente qualidade e barato, atingiu minhas expectativas, efetuei a troca sem dificuldades em 10 minutos e ja esta funcionando perfeitamente rodando todos os jogos muito bem Por ser um produto frágil recomendo uma embalagem mais resistente, ja que veio em um envelope contendo uma caixinha ... Read more

Pacote Produto

0 0 0

• posted byvickyjean1007 on 12/16/2013

the laser is an excellent replacement laser for your original burnt out laser in your xbox. the price is great and works great after being swapped with the burnt out laser. the only con that i have about this product is the screw hole on the unit which holds the white plastic bit which attaches to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

its a really good price and works perfectly got it installed it in a few minutes now all my games work again there are no cons here it does the job perfect The package could be better in my opinion, because the lens came in a plastic bag inside of a carton case, this could cause the lens to spoil, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavitoc on 05/07/2013

- Good quality - Good price - Works perfect on my liteon DG-16D2S - The package could be better in my opinion, because the lens came in a plastic bag inside of a carton case, this could cause the lens to spoil, but mine arrived ok. - It is not really easy to install, but if you see some tutorial it isn'... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections