DX » Community » Reviews » Mild Strength Black Magnetic Spheres (7mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypbrais on 07/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:External color good, send pakage good. Cons:Magnet effect is very low. Material is no rare earth. Is equal to ferite magnet. Many sheres are not sphere, (many flats). I buy 3 x 100, DX send 290 magnets spheres. OtherThoughts:Very difficult to made cube, star,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEngMailson on 04/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Great to spend time - It has no strong smell of metal - Suitable also for those who want to have a physiotherapy - Help take the stress - Coordination improves motor - Beautiful color and a glossy dark gray - Great for those times without having to do ... - well packed... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykdeal on 10/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are nice looking magnets, and the finish seems to be holding up better than the other (strong) magnets I've ordered from DX and elsewhere. Cons:"Mild" is an overstatement. I was expecting magnets that would be the strength of old ceramic magnet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrPessoa on 09/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's fun and beautiful. I really like that black color for sphere magnets. Good to play at a plain surface. Also works as a stress releiver. Its cheap. Stands for what it's made for. No geometric space forms, but very bood to "draw"on surfaces. Cons:Weak magnets... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections