DX » Community » Reviews » Mild Strength Black Magnetic Spheres (7mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypbrais on 07/06/2012

External color good, send pakage good. Magnet effect is very low. Material is no rare earth. Is equal to ferite magnet. Many sheres are not sphere, (many flats). I buy 3 x 100, DX send 290 magnets spheres. Very difficult to made cube, star, circle, etc... bracket not !!! The force magnet off 2 spheres = 10 grams !!!! HI !!! The small sphere magnet neodyme ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEngMailson on 04/13/2011

- Great to spend time - It has no strong smell of metal - Suitable also for those who want to have a physiotherapy - Help take the stress - Coordination improves motor - Beautiful color and a glossy dark gray - Great for those times without having to do ... - well packed not have a risk of falling into the carriage ... - Not for children under 3 years ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykdeal on 10/30/2008

These are nice looking magnets, and the finish seems to be holding up better than the other (strong) magnets I've ordered from DX and elsewhere. "Mild" is an overstatement. I was expecting magnets that would be the strength of old ceramic magnets or thereabout. These are really, really weak magnets. That said, they are kind of strange to play ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrPessoa on 09/03/2008

It's fun and beautiful. I really like that black color for sphere magnets. Good to play at a plain surface. Also works as a stress releiver. Its cheap. Stands for what it's made for. No geometric space forms, but very bood to "draw"on surfaces. Weak magnets. You can't stick much with those. They are useless even to stick paper-notes to a metal board.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections