DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Bike Bicycle Upper Tube Bag with Transparent Pouch for Touch Mobile Phone - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTenzentokashe on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good purchase over all. Well priced and the quality isn't bad. The Velcro tap on the inside could use some re- enforcing but that is the only problem I found.I use it on my bike to hold my cell phone, batteries and bike gadgets. Cons:The Velcro tap on the in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr1Gel on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great way to carry your smartphone during rides. Clear window has perfect touch screen response. A Galaxy S4 can fit in the outer (clear) pouch. Cons:Could be a little bigger. I have a 26" inner tube, patch kit, multi-tool and tire lever inside and putt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinkss on 08/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is good product for my bicycle which has atypical construction on the frame. Attachment is very practical,with three velcro(with adjustable size). Capacity is large enough for example - two mobile phones, keys or mobile phone and external charger.Well positioned re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr1Gel on 07/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it says. Generally good construction (see caveat in Cons) Can fit a 26" tube, patch kit, tire lever and small multi-tool. Allows full touchscreen functionality (the main reason why I got it) Confirmed to fit a Galaxy Samsung S4 (not mine; borrowed... Read more

26" tube, tire lever, multi-tool, patch kit i contents shown; no phone yet with phone; a bit tight-fitting full touch-screen functionality
    0 0
  • posted byfreel4nc3r on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very useful pouch for cyclists who use their Iphone (or some similar gadgets) to monitoring their ride. I had bought two iphone holders before and both of them broke... but this one is better, I feel way more confident, I'm not worry to have my Iphone fallen down... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylars.kveli@gmail.com on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When you use your phone while riding, this will keep it clean and dry and still allow practical operation. Sits well on my bike, should be quite universal Cons:Very much padding takes up quite a bit of the space I would use for other stuff. (Will probably gut it and rem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenatoluizlopes on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very useful pouch for cyclists who use their Iphone (or some similar gadgets) to monitoring their ride. I had bought two iphone holders before and both of them broke... but this one is better, I feel way more confident, I'm not worry to have my Iphone f... Read more

5 0
  • posted bymarianogimenez on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This well builted weather proof bag for iPhone (or other similar touch Phones or iPod's) is really usefull for my riding trips. It holds many little stuff in addition to my phone Cons:It has 3 velcro straps, to fix the bag to you bike. This can be poor in some bikes or mo... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections