DX » Community » Reviews » 55L Outdoor Mountaineering Camping Cycling Backpack with Rainproof Cover - Yellow
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGodpikkeno on 04/23/2013

- It is fully rainproof, even when is under the shower. - Has a hard back protection which prevents injuries in case of load something hard like a box or something metal (non-cutting) - Resistent material May hurt when is too heavy No easy-to-take places for knives or other things. this bag is really big inside, it looks smaller than it really is. we ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysh1nto on 04/18/2013

nice model and the material look durable, the sewings use the nilon. many room to keep your stuff. the rain cover look terible too use, because the rubber too easy to loose and don't have any string to attach on bag. the color i get diferent than the picture, more look like 'dark gold' than yellow. the sewings only one line, usually double to give strenght ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybetume on 10/11/2012

looks like real nice equipement all the materials look at least good looks resistent and durable expensive diferent color from the photo - a "darker" yellow. not an issue but a i´d rather the yellow ont the pictures it´s not a bad buy, but it´s possible that is some other places can be found similar for better price i still have to perform an outdoor ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections