DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Fuse Module for Nintendo DSL / NDSL (10-Piece)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraislasher on 01/16/2014

They fit in the spot. Now my DS charges when it did not. So far so good, I have not had to use the other fuses. they're a little small and can be easily misplaced. It's a tricky soldering job, but if you need these your DS is most likely not working so what do you have to loose. You'll also want a flux pen as your normal rosin core solder won't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byara94 on 01/12/2014

the fuse is all right and works wery well. there are plenty fuses to make a full repair off your dsi. you have to be aware of the sixe of these fuses. i had to use a magnifing glass and help by pliers to be able to install these. very cheap price, good product. but you have to be aware of the small size. you need to be weary skilled to use these very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotavioborges on 08/03/2013

As the two fuse in my DS fat burn out, I was using a bridge to get it working. With this fuse I was able to give a decent fix to my DS. They come in a pack of 10, therefore, I have some extras in case another fuse burn, and they are propitious of doing so. They are really small, soldering then it's a work of patience. It's hard to get a grip on then,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXwoof on 04/02/2013

They fit in the spot. Now my DS charges when it did not. So far so good, I have not had to use the other fuses. they're a little small and can be easily misplaced. It's a tricky soldering job, but if you need these your DS is most likely not working so what do you have to loose. You'll also want a flux pen as your normal rosin core solder won't have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections