DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Fuse Module for Nintendo DSL / NDSL (10-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraislasher on 01/16/2014

They fit in the spot. Now my DS charges when it did not. So far so good, I have not had to use the other fuses. they're a little small and can be easily misplaced. It's a tricky soldering job, but if you need these your DS is most likely not working so what do you have to loose. You'll also want a flux ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byara94 on 01/12/2014

the fuse is all right and works wery well. there are plenty fuses to make a full repair off your dsi. you have to be aware of the sixe of these fuses. i had to use a magnifing glass and help by pliers to be able to install these. very cheap price, good product. but you have to be aware of the small size.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotavioborges on 08/03/2013

As the two fuse in my DS fat burn out, I was using a bridge to get it working. With this fuse I was able to give a decent fix to my DS. They come in a pack of 10, therefore, I have some extras in case another fuse burn, and they are propitious of doing so. They are really small, soldering then it's a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXwoof on 04/02/2013

They fit in the spot. Now my DS charges when it did not. So far so good, I have not had to use the other fuses. they're a little small and can be easily misplaced. It's a tricky soldering job, but if you need these your DS is most likely not working so what do you have to loose. You'll also want a flux ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections