DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charging Adapter Charger + EU Plug AC Charger + USB Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - Green (3 Pieces)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulubianca on 11/23/2012

It's extremely usefull and has all that you need to charge your iPhone anywhere. Firts, the color (green) doesn't match... the tree parts in fact have tree different shades of green. The USB cable for iPhone 4/4s works perfectly but the car charging adapt charger and teh EU plug AC charger didn't work.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeeshootkin on 11/09/2012

Great device, stylish, suits my green sock phone case. The color is fresh and nice. Good quality, USB cable I had before just all frayed and only charged in specific position. This one feels well built and I don't expect such problems. It plugs in perfectly, very convenient. The price might be a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybente88 on 10/19/2012

Small, it's really small charger, it's quite easy to take it with you to work. Works well as the normal one, I bought this mainly for my android phones, so had no use of the Iphone connector and gave it away. The color is quite cool in myi opinion. No cons that I can see at all, everything works as it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections