DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charging Adapter Charger + EU Plug AC Charger + USB Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - Green (3 Pieces)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulubianca on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's extremely usefull and has all that you need to charge your iPhone anywhere. Cons:Firts, the color (green) doesn't match... the tree parts in fact have tree different shades of green. The USB cable for iPhone 4/4s works perfectly but the car charging adapt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeeshootkin on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great device, stylish, suits my green sock phone case. The color is fresh and nice. Good quality, USB cable I had before just all frayed and only charged in specific position. This one feels well built and I don't expect such problems. It plugs in perfectly, very conven... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybente88 on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, it's really small charger, it's quite easy to take it with you to work. Works well as the normal one, I bought this mainly for my android phones, so had no use of the Iphone connector and gave it away. The color is quite cool in myi opinion. Cons:No con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections