DX » Community » Reviews » Frameless Alloy Support Reading Glasses with Hard Protective Case (+2.00D)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaldus1961 on 02/20/2014

Great glasses, very good performance, transparent, light. They seem very delicate but despite appearances, are strong. Fit well into your face and you can further adjust by bending the wire framing I did not notice. Want even more fitting. I had to read better. I would recommend these to anyone holders ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBryan4u on 10/26/2013

The same style reading glasses would cost $20+ in an USA discount store. To find the other powers available for this style glasses, put in the search bar: Frameless Alloy Support Reading Glasses No Cons I bought the full range +1.00D thru +4.00D. From playing cards using the +1.00D, looking at the computer ... Read more

Glasses in case

0 0 0

• posted byCOOLANDQUIET on 12/26/2012

Good for everyday reading.very good price range for well no brand lenses.The lenses are very comfortable.It is best for keep an extra glasses in the car or any other place. The metal parts connect the lenses made from very poor material.If you don't use it with certain care it can be brake easily. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPATALIM on 12/24/2010

Everything about this product is excellent, from it casing to the lens. The lenses are perfectly crystal clear no scratches or anything. The frame is really great, the material (wire) used is thicker than the eyeglass available locally. The included hard case is simply beautiful (with levi's jeans covering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrahcirl on 11/26/2010

Never given a full five on anything before but these, they deserve it! I opened the envelope not expecting top quality for this price, but I was stunned. Perfect polish on the metal, spring-mounted temples, crystal clarity, perfect grind, and light as a feather. They really feel like a *much* more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections