DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminium Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps for Volkswagen - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzerdelja on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was expecting a mediocre product but I was surprised when I saw the box 'Made in Germany'. Well, I really quality product and I recommend it warmly. Worth the invested money, but it must be recognized that it is easy to steal, especially because it is beautiful :-) Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarqi on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:How to have a popular car, the quality of the products used in the same, do not have a standard of quality. Valves caps not served in my car, but easily fit in the Civic, so that concludes my car that possesses dimensions of the valves outside the normal pattern. Cons:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEasonLau on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product packing. Nice aluminium metal valve caps. The valve caps fits nicely to the tire valve. Looks nice with the VW logo. Cons:There's a transparent rubberish cover at the VW logo which protrude a bit. Not sure it will eventually peel off during usage as... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections