DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port USB Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter / Charger - Black (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjws755 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges everything, nothing fancy to go wrong, just plain works!! Red LED light is always on, never a problem, shows power to outlet. Cons:Had one in my truck 24/7 for two years, worked fine with no problems, then just died a month ago. Fuse is fine, some internal issue... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeanneDay on 12/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a really handy product. You can charge four devices at the same time. It charges quickly and steady. We used it for 5 weeks during our roadtrip holiday. Good quality for your money. It charges everything we connected it to, even the navigation, videocamera and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancoDalle on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am able to power my GPS device, charge my smartphone and tablet at the same time on the road! This Adapter could provide the potency needed for this devices all together. Cons:- None USB wire is included, so you better have several! ;) - I wish I could pay less :P Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplxpil on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Usefull for all apparels working with USB 5,0V. Cons:avoids to be with the flat battery of cell phone when travelling in car or with vehicles where 12V via cigarette ligther plugs are available. OtherThoughts:multi connections : cell phone, GPS, phone handfree kits... E... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a usefull item, you can change big to little and it is functioning very well. Dx has many good products, i love adapters cause its turns our life more easy. Good site and good product, buy here and you will never stop to buy... Cons:Really dont have cons for thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-charged my iphone 4, wife's iphone 3DS, my 3DS XL and my iPad all at once! -has a nice LED that shows you that items are charging -delivers up to 2.1A of power so tablets can be charged too Cons:-Gets a little bit warm during full load, but nothing too hot to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucask on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, 4 USB ports, plenty for what 4 people in the car need. Solidly built. Cons:Hmm... Red LED? That was sooo yesterday, should be blue! Kidding aside, there are no cons that I can think of. It just works on all of the devices that I have: 2 tablets, 1 pho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections