Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamitefraim on 06/10/2014

Cheap, seems very well built and very high quality. looks very good on the bike. easy to install. has markings for forward aft position. for my weight (100Kg) the foam is too soft and not providing enough support, but for a lighter rider it might be great. for my weight (100Kg) the foam is too soft and not providing enough support, but for a lighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaudere on 04/13/2013

Great shape Central cut out Very firm (which is much better for long rides as compared to gel seats in my experience) Aesthetics Available only in one size 135 mm Took a long for delivery but it is worth as I am saving 50% as compared to similarly styled saddle from a popular international brand. The saddle is very close to my Specialized Riva Road ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvpmar on 02/19/2013

An excellent finishing with a beautiful combination of colors and a great quality good material and great resistance. Very comfortable and soft. I have no objection about this product because it meets all expectations with total comfort and quality Definitely worth the investment as compared to those sold here in my country he's been outstanding for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byapelsalo on 09/01/2012

Excellent built quality and materials. Design, colors and overall look is excellent. Softness-hardness balance is excellent. Anatomical hole. /* in russian */ ???????? "?????????" ???????? ???????????? ? ??????????. ???????? ?????? ? ???????? ????? (??? ?????? ??????????). ???????? ??????????? ?????-????????? ?????. ????????????? ?????????... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections