DX » Community » Reviews » UV-3R+ 3W 99-Channel 1.9" LCD Walkie Talkie w/ White LED Flashlight - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Submit your impression Excellent! замечательная
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshpax on 03/29/2015

Very good product. Well made. Platsic is high quality. Works very good. I choose 3R+ because it has a bit more power, but if you want to have smaller and lighter unit 3R will do for you better. Still this unit is very small and lightweight, easy to carry in a pocket or belt. Battery life is good.... Read more

Excellent small low power walkie-talkie and dual band

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted by8970296 on 01/12/2015

SOLO HE RECIBIDO 4 EQUIPOS 3R+, PENDIENTE RECIBIR EL QUINTO.

Impression:good,Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted byHantertogliatti on 08/25/2014

Портативная рация UV-3R+ 3Вт, 99 каналов с 1.9" ЖК-дисплеем и светодиодным фонариком белого света - цвет чёрный рация вещь, работает без отказно в сочетании с проводом, ей цены нет.

Impression:замечательная;

0 0 1

• posted byQuinscky on 10/06/2012

Low price. It is a dual band rig that uses a combination of software defined radio and digital signal processing to generate receiving and transmiting audio. The sensitivity and selectivity are better than I expected. Easy to use, with few buttons you can access all the settings. The memory can I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybigdaveone on 09/23/2012

Littlest radio I ever had, very good. Easy to use, complete english manual, 220V plug with american system, external micro/ear and vox available also without external micro function. I'm OM with 30years experience. Left a multibnd kenwood radio in the drawer for this easy little big radio. in by,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere