DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Clip-on UV400 Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case (Large)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by funfair on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They are really poralized, it's not fake advertising. Really helps with driving, by taking the sharp light out of your eyes. The clipon mechanism works good Easy to put them up, when driving into a tunnel.Cons:2 layer of lenses cause reflection, so I am able to... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by thebosun on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Can be raised (very handy when you spend time both indoors and outside), easy to attach to your glasses, very nice case, nice price and light weight.Cons:Doesn't block much sunlight, and it seems a bit flimsy. Of course any such attachment would be.OtherThoughts:It is re... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lordnaell on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I think it was a good purchase. Set well on my glasses. It is polarized (test ok) has an optimal color. Neat. Firm. Practical to put on and take off. Can be raised. Good indoors and outdoorsCons:fragile. Too light. But stand firm with the glassesOtherThoughts:Ótimo pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tba03 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:great shading and tint, the case is a great goodie as it's the first case i have that can fit my oakley prescription glasses in, the clip seems solid and the swivel is smooth. the case is really solidCons:the clip is HUGE and i would consider them to be medium si... Read more

1 0
  • posted by RizalHardy on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:clip is good, very sturdy, good for sun protection, im happy to use it with my glasses.Cons:the clip are a bit big... feel weird... :)OtherThoughts:this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character on... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Arny535 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:True polarized lenses (easy to check by rotating them while watching an LCD display), also made of very elastic and tough material, so i believe it ca be very durable. It can be fitted onto any pair of glasses of the adequate size. The hard case is also a nice... Read more

1 0
  • posted by themaverick on 05/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Shape of the frame is not funny & looks professional. Clips perfectly onto my Esprit ET9398 - Color 538 - 51*17*135mm spectacles. From a distance it looks like as if the spectacles are a normal pair of shades. Cons:The nose/frame clip that clips onto my gla... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Getz32 on 09/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I'm driver with glasses (-3,5 dioptry). Polarized glesses with dioptry not sale in our city. This goods very satisfyed me. I can recommend this goods for all drivers with glasses. Case is usefull for store in my car. Case halp store goods while shipping. Perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted by david223 on 04/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:These clip-on sunglasses are very good in my opinion. My prescription eyewear are on the large size so these fit perfectly. They block the sunlight very well but are not too dark. They also flip-up out of the way quickly. You also get with these a nice hard carry case. The... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections