DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Clip-on UV400 Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case (Large)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfunfair on 04/17/2014

They are really poralized, it's not fake advertising. Really helps with driving, by taking the sharp light out of your eyes. The clipon mechanism works good Easy to put them up, when driving into a tunnel. 2 layer of lenses cause reflection, so I am able to look into my own eyes while driving. They make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythebosun on 09/11/2013

Can be raised (very handy when you spend time both indoors and outside), easy to attach to your glasses, very nice case, nice price and light weight. Doesn't block much sunlight, and it seems a bit flimsy. Of course any such attachment would be. It is really polarized and fits my glasses perfectly Best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKroll on 07/18/2013

Good Quality, light, pratical, confortable. Easy to use and I think can fit to most of regular glasses, have no problem to fix to my glasses. Doesnt make glasses to much heavy as I was afraid when I decided to buy it. The box is also good, very well done, resistent and charming. What I loved is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordnaell on 06/02/2013

I think it was a good purchase. Set well on my glasses. It is polarized (test ok) has an optimal color. Neat. Firm. Practical to put on and take off. Can be raised. Good indoors and outdoors fragile. Too light. But stand firm with the glasses Ótimo preço, apesar de frágil a qualidade n&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytba03 on 03/06/2013

great shading and tint, the case is a great goodie as it's the first case i have that can fit my oakley prescription glasses in, the clip seems solid and the swivel is smooth. the case is really solid the clip is HUGE and i would consider them to be medium sized, not large as they are not wide enough ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRizalHardy on 02/25/2013

clip is good, very sturdy, good for sun protection, im happy to use it with my glasses. the clip are a bit big... feel weird... :) this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArny535 on 12/10/2012

True polarized lenses (easy to check by rotating them while watching an LCD display), also made of very elastic and tough material, so i believe it ca be very durable. It can be fitted onto any pair of glasses of the adequate size. The hard case is also a nice addition. The clip handle is very visible.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythemaverick on 05/13/2012

Shape of the frame is not funny & looks professional. Clips perfectly onto my Esprit ET9398 - Color 538 - 51*17*135mm spectacles. From a distance it looks like as if the spectacles are a normal pair of shades. The nose/frame clip that clips onto my glasses are a little off, in the sense, the position ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGetz32 on 09/06/2011

I'm driver with glasses (-3,5 dioptry). Polarized glesses with dioptry not sale in our city. This goods very satisfyed me. I can recommend this goods for all drivers with glasses. Case is usefull for store in my car. Case halp store goods while shipping. Perfectly well eliminates flares. My eyes aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavid223 on 04/07/2010

These clip-on sunglasses are very good in my opinion. My prescription eyewear are on the large size so these fit perfectly. They block the sunlight very well but are not too dark. They also flip-up out of the way quickly. You also get with these a nice hard carry case. These sunglasses work very well ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections