Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good Product to buy

posted by RizalHardy on 02/25/2013
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

clip is good, very sturdy, good for sun protection, im happy to use it with my glasses.

Cons:

the clip are a bit big... feel weird... :)

OtherThoughts:

this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review

Bottomline:

good to buy if you have glasses and dont want to buy other sunglasses

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections