DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Clip-on UV400 Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case (Medium)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byefaye on 05/02/2013

I got these to replace a pair of clip-on's I lost. These were very light, easy to attach and blocks the sun light well. It's just what I needed! The size (medium) works for me (I'm a girl). None that I could think of at this point, except fashion-wise, the shape of the frames are more suitable for a male rather than female.... I wish they had more options ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeowulfik on 10/17/2012

Polarized, must have when driving and road is wet and sun is shining on it. Ideal for using as "in-car sunglasses" I keep them clipped to my sunshield, where I can easily reach them if needed. Distance between 2 pieces is too little for my nose, and i don't have big nose. Solved this by bending them. Clip part is big and my wife makes fun ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfyesilova on 07/30/2011

it just really works, clips on my glasses well. Blocks sun well. easy to put on and can raise up to see without sunglasses. Easy to use. if you have numbered glasses use it for improved view and protected from sun. it comes without a hard case, instead with a small bag. The clip on part blocks some part of view, but that is not a big problem. Should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMANSTERkv on 06/07/2011

Hard case (my is like Levi´s jeans with logo but of course it is not original). Easy to fit on glasses, clear view especially from car. It can eliminate almost reflections from windshield and cars bellow you. For my eyes is level of dark very nice. maybe my nose is too big but there is a bit narrow space for nose, i used scissors for shape it. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisant on 03/07/2011

- very light frame - Clip on has a good grip - They are true polarized (for horizontal surfaces) - They came with nice jeans case - Size is perfect for mid - size glasses - They are ideal for fishing (reduce glaze of horizontal surfaces. lakes, rivers or sea) - Not polarized for vertical surfaces - Not very dark - Clip-on mechanism is clumsy (obstracts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFireFlowerist on 06/15/2010

- True polarized (easy to check with LCD displays) - A firm attachment to glasses - Stylish protective case (but your own glasses won't fit there) - Not too dark (great when driving a car) - Flip system seems to be sturdy and very durable - Glasses won't fit in the protective case but it is not actual con because you can just flip up the sunglass lenses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrendler on 08/17/2008

Would be good if it was actually polarized and I ordered the right size. A bit too big for my glasses so it looks a little bit weird with clipped on. Build quality not that great very plasticky and toy like. Feels like it would break in my hands with just a little pressure. Don't think it's really polarized since this think isn't reducing any glare ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections