DX » Community » Reviews » FandyFire G36 3 x Cree XM-L T6 2500LM 5-Mode Memory White Light Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheetokhan on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Emitter color is a beautiful, pure white. It's cool, but has no funky tint- just pure white. Three independent reflectors give a perfect round (wide) hotspot. Machining is superb. Square cut threads, perfect fit and finish. Perfect anodizing, not a blemish on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywes2914 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely bright, Nice durable construction, Feels good to hold, Useful, all and all a great light Cons:Front heavy, batteries rattle in the tube, the type of battery is uncommon it is 18650 and as far as i know not available in stores had to buy separately. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by13557 on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great light! fantastic! Great power!! great quality! Fantastic. Buy it now!! The light is very strong and bright. Well built, bright, small, and cheap I love it. Get one and you won't be disappointed. Cons:Not that i can think of... OtherThoughts:If you want something,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymousawichau on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good. Nice hardened matte-black finish. Very bright, about 1100-1300 lumen output (calculated). Batteries fit snugly. Driver can be removed for upgrade. Colour temperature and rendering excellent (e.g. greens appear green). Small handle diameter for easy g... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnabeln on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really bright, as you can expect from a 3*XML Good flood Lightweight and slim Good build quality Cons:Not so much of a thrower. The tripple xml consumes a lot of power so keep the extra batteries in reach. I would like a function that indicates that batteries are OtherT... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAtlantis3030 on 09/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an incredible flashlight. It was not my first option when i was looking for one. The one i choose was out of stock so i decided to look for another one. When i saw this one, it was a surprise to me to see that it hasn´t got any review, so maybe i could be d... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections