DX » Community » Reviews » FandyFire G36 3 x Cree XM-L T6 2500LM 5-Mode Memory White Light Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by cheetokhan on 03/17/2014

Pros: Emitter color is a beautiful, pure white. It's cool, but has no funky tint- just pure white. Three independent reflectors give a perfect round (wide) hotspot. Machining is superb. Square cut threads, perfect fit and finish. Perfect anodizing, not a blemish on it. Easy to mod- no glued parts, except for the emitter boards which are Fujiked... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by wes2914 on 10/27/2013

Pros: Extremely bright, Nice durable construction, Feels good to hold, Useful, all and all a great light Cons: Front heavy, batteries rattle in the tube, the type of battery is uncommon it is 18650 and as far as i know not available in stores had to buy separately. OtherThoughts: Overall a great light for the price it is not to bad but it will... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 13557 on 09/09/2013

Pros: Great light! fantastic! Great power!! great quality! Fantastic. Buy it now!! The light is very strong and bright. Well built, bright, small, and cheap I love it. Get one and you won't be disappointed. Cons: Not that i can think of... OtherThoughts: If you want something, reliably good and cheap, very cheap so this is option! there is noth... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mousawichau on 08/28/2013

Pros: Looks good. Nice hardened matte-black finish. Very bright, about 1100-1300 lumen output (calculated). Batteries fit snugly. Driver can be removed for upgrade. Colour temperature and rendering excellent (e.g. greens appear green). Small handle diameter for easy grip and allows mounting onto bicycle brackets. Can stand upright on tail. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted by snabeln on 10/26/2012

Pros: Really bright, as you can expect from a 3*XML Good flood Lightweight and slim Good build quality Cons: Not so much of a thrower. The tripple xml consumes a lot of power so keep the extra batteries in reach. I would like a function that indicates that batteries are OtherThoughts: Good bargin. If you measure lumen per dollar this one would... Read more

3 0
  • posted by Atlantis3030 on 09/16/2012

Pros: This is an incredible flashlight. It was not my first option when i was looking for one. The one i choose was out of stock so i decided to look for another one. When i saw this one, it was a surprise to me to see that it hasn´t got any review, so maybe i could be dissapointed. I´m sure that it hasnt got 2500 lumens, but more tha... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections