DX » Community » Reviews » Gold plated Copper 3.5mm Jack to 2 RCA M/M Audio Connection Cable (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenrik91 on 02/20/2014

High quality cable which is easy to flex. It is not stiff and will not break easily. All the gold plating looks very nice and the RCA connectors fit very good on my amplifier. There is no chance for them to fall out, because of the snug fit. The fact that the 3,5mm plug is fully gold plated so if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonyBullough on 12/19/2013

Superb sound quality and looks well made. Good length cable Nice colour coding bands for easy identification Good for phones & Mp3 players etc none i can see as yet Bought this as I was getting interference when driving in my car with my existing cable ( cheap one ). I listen to music on my phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeelsjd on 09/20/2013

The cable looks and feels professional. The rca plugs are solid built. Worth every penny spent on it. The sound is better after replacing my old cable. The bass is deeper and the mids and highs are clearer. The left and right channels are inverted so you have to connect red to white and white to red ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiovanniSabato on 08/20/2013

Good quality and sounds good like a much more $$$ cables. It looks more expensive than it actually is which is a good thing. Everything sounded better. Better bass, trebble, vocals, mids. Very bad isolation. I can hear electric noise from it (Im using B&O Beolab 4000 as multimedia speakers). The ... Read more

Cable RCA connectors Jack connector

0 0 0

• posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

This is, perhaps, my best buy from DX yet. The quality is really good with thicker cables and gold plated connector ends. The look and feel is very much comparable to a branded and more expensive product. I can't help but highly recommend this product. The 3.5mm connector jack end is bit bulkier and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLzingano on 07/01/2013

Well, I could not be more satisfied with this cable. I own an Edifier R1600T active PC loudspeaker, and was very much disapointed with the stock interconnects that came with it. Very low quality. Today I recieved this one and I could not believe the difference it made. Everything sounded better. Better ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybangsamaluku on 05/29/2013

Cable that could easy go for 50 dollar cable.! Construction is good and bends very well. Connectors are well build and are even goldplated. With frequent use of plugging and unplugging the cable. The jack connectors are coming loose. And you have to screw them back on. This problem could easy be solved ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaze666 on 05/24/2013

The cheap price, gold plated connectors and thickness of the cable make this item well worth getting. It looks sturdy and more expensive than it actually is which is a good thing. Sound quality trough the cable is good (I connected the TV with the stereo and the smartphone with the stereo and am satisfied ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysilentdth on 02/21/2013

Great cable, heavy, feels well built. Works well. Has a good cable feel, easy to bend - not stiff or solid. I use it for connecting my iphone to the stereo AV in plug. None so far. the 3.5mm plug is quite heavy when plugged into my iPhone, I am worried that it will damage the iPhone headphone plug. I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysheldonmendes on 01/28/2013

- Cheap - Good Quality of connectors (gold plated) - The appearance is very good - Works very well on my Home Teather - Fitted perfect on tv and home teather. - The Length is OK for me - The body of the cable is very robust and resistant. - Havent con. Im very satisfield with this product - I am very ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections