DX » Community » Reviews » Gold plated Copper 3.5mm Jack to 2 RCA M/M Audio Connection Cable (150cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is, perhaps, my best buy from DX yet. The quality is really good with thicker cables and gold plated connector ends. The look and feel is very much comparable to a branded and more expensive product. I can't help but highly recommend this product. Cons:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLzingano on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, I could not be more satisfied with this cable. I own an Edifier R1600T active PC loudspeaker, and was very much disapointed with the stock interconnects that came with it. Very low quality. Today I recieved this one and I could not believe the difference i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybangsamaluku on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable that could easy go for 50 dollar cable.! Construction is good and bends very well. Connectors are well build and are even goldplated. Cons:With frequent use of plugging and unplugging the cable. The jack connectors are coming loose. And you have to screw them back... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaze666 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cheap price, gold plated connectors and thickness of the cable make this item well worth getting. It looks sturdy and more expensive than it actually is which is a good thing. Sound quality trough the cable is good (I connected the TV with the stereo and the smartphon... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysilentdth on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cable, heavy, feels well built. Works well. Has a good cable feel, easy to bend - not stiff or solid. I use it for connecting my iphone to the stereo AV in plug. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:the 3.5mm plug is quite heavy when plugged into my iPhone, I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysheldonmendes on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Good Quality of connectors (gold plated) - The appearance is very good - Works very well on my Home Teather - Fitted perfect on tv and home teather. - The Length is OK for me - The body of the cable is very robust and resistant. Cons:- Havent con. Im v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBlueChamp on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one is a beast of jack and AUX-cabels. Facilitated to also be connected to a 5mm jack adapter easily. Looks great! Everyone will think this is a 50USD + cabel, but its cheap, and is made of great quality. Cons:Not really a con, but the jack can be turned/... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections