DX » Community » Reviews » Copper 3.5mm Jack to 2 RCA M/M Audio Connection Cable - Black (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome almost perfect nice quality for the price ;) Excellent Sound Quality!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10689348 on 06/26/2017

Impression:Awesome;

I am very happy with this cable. It works better than most and the sound is great!

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKiyoshiKasuga on 01/30/2017

Impression:almost perfect;

This is the quality cable you want. It brings out the best in your consumer audio device! Sure, it might not have ferrite beads or the shielding of a professional cable, but at this price it's an absolute steal. It's better than the cable I had before from a local shop, and half the price. The I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFabien1977 on 10/26/2016

This is a quality cable. I have plugged a nomad HD audio player to my home hifi system and I have been surprised by the quality of the sound. Definitely different from was I heared with a cheap RCA cable. The ones who say that cable mean nothing in audio are lyers.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10567410 on 10/17/2016

Impression:nice quality for the price ;),Excellent Sound Quality!;

BUENA CALIDAD EL CABLE LAS FICHAS MAS O MENOS

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypascalhurley on 07/11/2016

Impression:Awesome,nice quality for the price ;),Excellent Sound Quality!;

I've owned prob 10 to 20 rca to 3.5 adapters, the problem with cheap adapters is they have molded rca or 3.5 adapters, that degrade the audio over time these rca adapters solves that problem by making high quality machined adapters that are semillar construction to 1/4 inch jacks found on guitar... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byspikey1973 on 02/07/2016

Impression:nice quality for the price ;);

nice cable, not properly shielded but one really can't expect that from a cable with this price. it's a copper cable, and it's also nicely soldered. plasti caps over the contact so no short with the metal plugs. which are sturdy. gold plating is 24k, and nice quality too. so for a copper, supple... Read more

really supple cable

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9435533 on 12/29/2015

Nicely put together. Good quality cable when paired with smartphone and Class A Headphone Amplifier.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhaimzas on 10/31/2015

Impression:Excellent Sound Quality!;

Excellent Cable! Excellent Sound Quality Compared with 10 different cables! Winning product! Very Recommended!

Excellent Sound Quality!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytangawiss on 06/16/2015

Impression:nice quality for the price ;);

Really good looking quality: heavy plugs, zero buzzy noises, great diameter...nice price !!! what's else U want'more ;)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshac420 on 12/30/2014

I think their may be a slight fault with my cable. The end that plugs into a phone or MP3 player often comes unscrewed and needs to be tightened regularly. When I plug the cable into my phone (Samsung Note 4) I need to adjust the position of the cable to get acceptable sound quality. However, the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere