Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarinerossi on 01/29/2013

product came with all the pieces fitting is easy and practical, can be made ??by anyone without any problem, besides being beautiful,beautiful paint color, drawing well done, came complete instruction manual did not come with the parts to indicate which part should be removed first beautiful product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJay48 on 11/29/2012

1. Beautifully painted upper lid and black bottom shell. 2. The blurb on the bottom shell looks convincing. 3. Serial number sticker provided. 4. The buttons are gloss black and complements the matte black surface beautifully. 5. Rubber grommets and the screw-hole covers for the top screen are provided.... Read more

Hideous gap between the two shells! Bottom after completion. NICE! Beautiful, glossy top lid! After completion. The gloss black buttons are nice Convincing Nintendo blurb Mine had this scratch out of the box! How it looks out of the box

0 0 0

• posted byjanj_fr on 08/30/2012

- I broke the hinge of my NDS lite and I found this cheap and nice replacement case. - I was worry of the quality looking at some review, but when I received this one I was really surprised. It is very nice and neat. - The design of this shell is beautiful in my opinion. - I didn't have any problem to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRevolverOcelot on 07/16/2011

I bought this because my Crimson DS Lite finally suffered the infamous broken hinge after three years of use. After letting my broken DS sit on the shelf for over a year (while reading the online tutorials on replacing DS Lite shells many times), I finally decided to replace it. To my surprise, replacing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFemotter on 10/02/2009

The Chinese Dragon design is definitely a plus, since few people outside of IQDS users and DX costumers would have a DS Lite like this. A Matte black bottom half is great because the original shell to my DS was glossy black which seemed to collect fingerprints from across the room. Purchasing this replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarrenq1 on 02/01/2009

great to repair or revamp a dslite fiddley to change but otherwise no faults in the product i can find so far . great if you need a revamp for your dslite,i got a broken dslite given to me which was droped so i ordered this case for my son which when it arrived i was more than impressed with the build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySearinox on 07/26/2008

-lools rawrsome... that's a good thing XD -shiny top lid -perfect size -comes with all parts needed -screw holes NOT THE SIZE OF THE SCREWS, take a screwdriver and drill in until they get wide enough -a few tiny air bubbles on the top lid -the rest of the case is matte BE CAREFUL WITH THE RIBBON CABLES.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections