DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Probe Meat Barbecue Thermometer - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymusck33 on 05/30/2014

I am a homebrewer and have to control the temperature of the mash every time, so it was the best solution for me. Very well constructed, real stainless steel, easy to clean and nice accuracy. The price is really good, much better than here in Brazil. I don't think that there is some con. Maybe the probe a little bit longer and the dial a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavisi69 on 09/05/2013

I bought the stainless steel probe thermometer in my attempt of controlling the temperature while brewing my own beer and I've found really useful, reliable and accurate. After a few seconds in contact with the liquid (and I suppose it will work in the same way with meat or whatever) the pointer adjusts accordingly. To say something, that the probe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylvbosch on 08/27/2013

- Instant, fast measure. - Easy to read because the glass is magnified. - 12cm long probe for easy access to hot meals. - The graded dial should be a little bigger, not much. The reason is that the lines are very close together and is not easy to read the exact degree sometimes. You can't take pull it off until you read the value because the thermometer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections