DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port 1080p HDMI V1.4 Switch w/ Remote Control - Black (3-In / 1-Out)
Customer’s impression:
Bom Produto Super! defectiv
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscokiller on 12/04/2014

Aucune perte de qualité et pas cher du tout comparé à la merde que Darty voulait me vendre 50€! Supporte même le 4K! Si vous mettez un long fil hdmi, une alim sera necessaire. (entrée alim inclue mais alim non fournie) Read more

Impression:Super!;

0 0 0

• posted byKennedyChagas on 11/28/2014

Vou continuar comprando... Read more

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

• posted byjackwijn on 11/15/2014

Dilive wat was late 4 weeks after ordered ,device did not work. price was ok but to muts for quality. Read more

Impression:defectiv;

0 0 0

• posted bypmf007 on 05/25/2014

Cheap, small, has a handy remote control. It can't work if only my motorolla STB connected. 1st led is just blinking continuously and nothing is displayed on display. Looks like STB can't provide enough power via HDMI to make switch operable because it works great after I plug in another device, for ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byeeeric on 05/09/2014

Have only been using it for 10 minutes, but so far; pretty much perfect. Digital TV Box (UPC), PS3 and PC are connected to it. Remote control works fine from the couch (3-4 meters). Very small con: IR sensor needs to be facing front, which means the cables are sticking out the right and left side. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRejeanc on 05/02/2014

I just got the product and it works as described. It's very simple to use and the installation took less then a few minutes... The remote works great and is very simple to use. No external power needed. None, the product works great. Not sure, but I think it defaults to input 1 after a while for me it`s ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrice120 on 02/11/2014

Really discreet and design device. the remote for the price is wonderful. It works perfectly with a monitor pc 3d 1.4 hdmi. The port-connection hdmi is good quality and dc power connections is useless. Also the switch is automatic between sources For the switch none cons. Only the remote, it appears ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJosueMF on 01/06/2014

It's a remote controlled HDMI switcher! You can plug in 3 devices at once (each with their respective cable) and switch them either by pressing the button on the device or by using the controller. None at all. The product came a little rusty, but nothing to big. The controller can switch to any input ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizbiggz on 01/04/2014

this is a great product that has yet to let me down i use it on a daily basis and gives a steady constant signal with no problems nothing at all that i can think of at the moment nothing at all that i can think of at the moment nothing at all that i can think of at the moment nothing at all that i can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidrm on 01/02/2014

Works perfectly with no degrading of the picture. Remote works perfectly as well, just aim in the general direction for it to work. Works perfectly for HDMI V1.4 - 3D movies on an external hard drive. Decent quality will last forever. None. With a 3D TV with only 1 HDMI input, I needed a HDMI V1.4 switch ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections