DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port 1080p HDMI V1.4 Switch w/ Remote Control - Black (3-In / 1-Out)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Simple Bom Produto Decent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuus92 on 11/12/2016

Does what it needs to do. Switches automatically when one of the connected devices is turned off. Only con is the remote, which only works for about 0.5 meters.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byEsotericDave on 08/08/2016

Pros: it does what it should! It doesn't need an adapter, which i'm very happy about. Cons: none really, the blue light it emits is somewhat bright. Overall: I wanted to have my PS4 and my pc connected to the same screen, this little devices did the trick!

Impression:perfect,Simple;

0 0 0

• posted by10081776 on 06/18/2016

Very light but didn't seem that fragile and was very easy to install and use. This was the cheapest remote splitter I could find on the internet and I think will last if it's not tossed around much. Would buy it again.

Impression:Very good,Simple,Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byBurnyck on 03/06/2016

Excellent moyen de brancher plusieurs consoles ou autres sur une télévision qui as seulement une ou deux entrées HDMI. Il est tout petit et avec la télécommande qui vient avec , il n'y as rien de plus simple à utiliser et installer. Petit bidule techno très pratique ;)

Impression:Very good,Simple,petit;

0 0 0

• posted byWertyfus on 01/17/2016

Pros: Gives through the good picture which it promises. Switches automatically, very fast, when I start a different HDMI port. Very convenient. Cons: The signal lamp on it is way too bright, but I fixed the problem by taping a piece of paper over it. The remote control only works over quite small... Read more

Impression:Very good,Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byricardofocp on 11/26/2015

This HDMI Switch fits the purpose and product description. Good when you have multiple HDMI needs and this way you can use it for external devices to connect your tv. Also coming with a very useful remote.

Impression:Nice built quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrtsixt on 09/12/2015

Pros: knew what I was buying, all clear and easy to understand. the item was received pretty fast and in good packaging. documentation is good and the item is working well. Cons: no power supply was included and it was not noted in the product description (or I did not see it...) anyways, the is... Read more

Impression:Very good,Very easy and quick purchase. item received quick;

0 0 0

• posted byHeftigHeffalump on 08/05/2015

Everything works great, except the remote. You have to be pretty close for the box to receive the signals.

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byyerlikayao on 06/29/2015

inanılmaz rahat bir ürün , 3 adet cihazı ( xbox , tv ve pc ) çok rahatlıkla bağlayıp tek kablo ile tvye bağladım. kendi otomatik olarak bütün geçişleri yapıyor sadece doğru sıraya koymanız gerek kumandasını unutacağınız bir ürün , kesinlikle tavsiye ederim

Impression:Very good;

1 0 0

• posted byEURICOARARIPE on 04/30/2015

I bought, paid for and the product stopped working less than 30 days of use

Impression:Eu comprei, pago e o produto parou de funcionar;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere