DX » Community » Reviews » 3W-THD-A-C 300-450lm 6000-6300K White Ceiling Light Lamp - Silver (110-240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhermony on 11/26/2013

Superb LED Spot Lamps, Energy saving, provide intense light, white light, easy to install and built with good ingredients worth the money lighting stores such product costs twice the price. There's really no disadvantages, installed in my shower and working fine. The shower room has a lot of water vapor and still works well. Later I will buy more lamps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaloLouco on 03/04/2013

- Ease of instalation; - Very good light for the power demanded (3 Watts); - Has an axis binding the LED to the alluminum case, so you can turn the lamp a little bit even after it's installed; - Good decorative effect, especially if the suroundings are white. - Alluminum body is very susceptible to scratches, from 5 I bought, 2 of them came somehow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshraier on 01/14/2013

I am very happy with the lamps. Easy to install and very bright light! I was very surprised how the installation was quick and simple. Lights connected directly to electricity network -> 220 V, Europe. Did not find any cons. For now at least. I hope it will work for a decent period of time. Ordering more of them. If you would like to have a nicely ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections