DX » Community » Reviews » 0.2W 3-LED White Light eBook Lamp - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolegsht on 05/08/2014

Works good. I'm using this lamp for 6 months with 1-st set of alkaline batteries and it is still working good. Gives enough light for e-book or real book reading. The batteries are standard (3 X AAA) and you can easily replace them, but butteries life in this device is really long! Not really. Not comfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bype1dnn on 03/11/2014

This light is great to use with at least the Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-T2 e-readers. Unlike many other lights I have tried this one give nice even lighting, and after the first order I already ordered more for family and friends. Big plus is also it uses regular AAA batteries which last very long. None, however ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoergb on 01/27/2014

This is really bright and gives enough light for an ebook reader or a real book. With three batteries it lasts really long and you can get replacement batteries easily. The flexible are looks quite stable and is good movable. With three batteries it is quite heavy. The clip has rather little space to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanti76 on 05/16/2013

Light spread in a wide angle. I use it with a netbook and it illuminates all the keyboard. I've usd it also attaching the lamp to the side of the netbook and the illuminations is good also. It is small when folded. Two levels of intensity of light. The space for the batteries is badly accessed. Once ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections