DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Android 4.0 Network Media Player w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / USB / Micro USB - Black (512RAM / 4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byofficepasscall on 10/11/2012

Shows local videos if copied to it, shows a clear picture. Android 4.0 looks very nice on it, compact and cool Low memory, slow, the google play store is not a signed DOES NOT WORK AT ALL, the browser crashes so you cant practically download anything from the net. It can be practically used only for displaying whatever was copied to its storage Also ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byHrafnahnef on 09/16/2012

+ Runs Android 4.0 + The Mali-400 GPU is a wide spread GPU with quite decent movie support, found in numerous smart phones. + The price is ridiculously cheap + Excellent support for USB peripherals (USB HDD's, Wireless Mice, Wireless Keyboards) + The device generally seems to be hackable. It has a update function for nandroid updates. + The experimental ... Read more

8 0
  • posted byDrkStormTrooper on 08/19/2012

Perfect little Android device. Plug it straight into the HDMI port on you TV and a USB port and away you go. Gives you the Android experience on the big screen. The default language was in Japanese I believe, which made it hard until I was able to change the language to English. A bit of an oversight since English is one of the major languages around ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywajalot on 07/31/2012

- When I opened the package I wonder the size of the device, small. Quite nice small. Great. - Quality of components are good. All connections also have a good quality, HDMI, USB and mini usb. - Pluging a Unifying Logitech Unit is detected immediately and can use several external devices at the same time. I use Logitech Performance MX mouse and K400... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections