DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Android 4.0 Network Media Player w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / USB / Micro USB - Black (512RAM / 4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byofficepasscall on 10/11/2012

Shows local videos if copied to it, shows a clear picture. Android 4.0 looks very nice on it, compact and cool Low memory, slow, the google play store is not a signed DOES NOT WORK AT ALL, the browser crashes so you cant practically download anything from the net. It can be practically used only for ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byHrafnahnef on 09/16/2012

+ Runs Android 4.0 + The Mali-400 GPU is a wide spread GPU with quite decent movie support, found in numerous smart phones. + The price is ridiculously cheap + Excellent support for USB peripherals (USB HDD's, Wireless Mice, Wireless Keyboards) + The device generally seems to be hackable. It has a update ... Read more

0 0 8

• posted byDrkStormTrooper on 08/19/2012

Perfect little Android device. Plug it straight into the HDMI port on you TV and a USB port and away you go. Gives you the Android experience on the big screen. The default language was in Japanese I believe, which made it hard until I was able to change the language to English. A bit of an oversight ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywajalot on 07/31/2012

- When I opened the package I wonder the size of the device, small. Quite nice small. Great. - Quality of components are good. All connections also have a good quality, HDMI, USB and mini usb. - Pluging a Unifying Logitech Unit is detected immediately and can use several external devices at the same ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections