DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Android 4.0 Network Media Player w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / USB / Micro USB - White (512M RAM / 4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNordio on 08/08/2012

Great stuff! I waited for him for quite some time (about 2 months) and was very happy to receive it. All are fully satisfied, works Quickly. It is convenient to watch online movies, serials, music. I also hooked up to the player 3D Mouse SKU: 128312 and everything works fine. Perfect for everyday use.... Read more

Box_3 Player1 Player1 Package Box_1 Box_2 Player_4 Player+TV_1 Player+TV_2

2 0 0

• posted byOorklep on 08/03/2012

I really love the small formfactor. If you compare this to e.g. the Raspberry, this is much better! Android 4 runs more than adequate, though not lightning fast, but that is obvious from the specs. For everyday use it runs like a charm! My wife has already used it to watch an online Tennis videostream ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhopler on 08/03/2012

It's a good idea, with a reduced size you can turn your TV into a multimedia center. You can download games, surf the web, using Facebook, twitter and other social networks quickly and easily. The 720P movies move them easily, but has problems with mkv. Easy to use, with a mouse of your PC you handle ... Read more

package overview of the case case opened content of the box side view rear view

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections