DX » Community » Reviews » 13mm x 2mm Piezo Buzzers - Black (DC 9V / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmozz on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was so glad to have found these for my projects. I don't need a huge sound and these worked loud enough in a typical situation - when I was in a crowded room though it wouldn't be loud enough - but that's fine for what I needed them for. Very easy to get working in Ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppcbenni on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great piezzo buzzers that are offered for a very reasonable price! Cons:I don't really see any cons. Great product! The only thing you might want to keep in mind is that the arduino (which I used them with) can only supply 5V of power but the buzzers are optimiz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicatrice on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Those device are easy to use with Arduino. They are cheap, and can play melodies, or make alarm noise. Cons:As it needs 9V, sound is pretty weak using Arduino. They are really small and do not provides a clear sound. OtherThoughts:Consider to add power on them when usin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections