DX » Community » Reviews » 13mm x 2mm Piezo Buzzers - Black (DC 9V / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmozz on 06/27/2014

I was so glad to have found these for my projects. I don't need a huge sound and these worked loud enough in a typical situation - when I was in a crowded room though it wouldn't be loud enough - but that's fine for what I needed them for. Very easy to get working in Arduino, just connecting the Red (Power) wire to the pin you are using and the Black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppcbenni on 09/27/2013

Great piezzo buzzers that are offered for a very reasonable price! I don't really see any cons. Great product! The only thing you might want to keep in mind is that the arduino (which I used them with) can only supply 5V of power but the buzzers are optimized for 9V therefore they can sound a bit weak (not too much of a problem in my opinion, though)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicatrice on 04/13/2013

Those device are easy to use with Arduino. They are cheap, and can play melodies, or make alarm noise. As it needs 9V, sound is pretty weak using Arduino. They are really small and do not provides a clear sound. Consider to add power on them when using with Arduino, as 5V DC is not enough to let it play clearly. I used them as a feedback "bip"... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections