DX » Community » Reviews » QGY-22 Stylish Stainless Steel Wrist Watch Band - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeyesofnova on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a heavy duty band and very well constructed. It looks really high quality as well. I replaced a cheap metal band from another watch that had broken with this and it really upped the quality of the watch Cons:I can't think of a single con. This thing is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNsprime on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:just replaced this with my old one where the lock was starting to get loose. this one feels like its much better quality and my old chain cost me like 20$ so for the money this is a theft. at the lock it says omega and his the logo and all. But for this money i doubt its... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrkapell on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice Quality Good closing easy to adjust length poroper sice for the mounting Easy to adjust in length does not push or pull my hair - i hate bands that do so Cons:No algets delivered with the Band . . . no others i can think of OtherThoughts:Size is far to big for me - b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfichtenelch on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a watchband lock mechanism works fine band feels much better than most cheap metal bands and does not rattle, lock does not open accidentally and has a nice look. also no copied brand name on it, much better on most watches which don't want to be a copy. C... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections