DX » Community » Reviews » QGY-22 Stylish Stainless Steel Wrist Watch Band - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThomasR099 on 12/10/2013

quality of the strap is good, very nice weight and links feel solid. holes are slightly to small for Seiko pushpins; some adaptation needed. Mine came with a marking of a brand with wavy faceplayte; good if you want it; i didn't like it so much. Nice strap at a much lower price than locally available ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyesofnova on 09/21/2013

This is a heavy duty band and very well constructed. It looks really high quality as well. I replaced a cheap metal band from another watch that had broken with this and it really upped the quality of the watch I can't think of a single con. This thing is beautiful and very well constructed If you're ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNsprime on 02/05/2013

just replaced this with my old one where the lock was starting to get loose. this one feels like its much better quality and my old chain cost me like 20$ so for the money this is a theft. at the lock it says omega and his the logo and all. But for this money i doubt its genuine. But its still a good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrkapell on 12/20/2012

Nice Quality Good closing easy to adjust length poroper sice for the mounting Easy to adjust in length does not push or pull my hair - i hate bands that do so No algets delivered with the Band . . . no others i can think of Size is far to big for me - but you can remove lots of the length without any ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfichtenelch on 08/22/2012

Its a watchband lock mechanism works fine band feels much better than most cheap metal bands and does not rattle, lock does not open accidentally and has a nice look. also no copied brand name on it, much better on most watches which don't want to be a copy. none i can think of...it's a watchband as ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections