Tradução do português para inglês
A good toy. Bought as a gift. I could not resist and played a lot with him. It has 3 channels. I intend to purchase a 4 channel, and larger size. He is a miniature with enough detail compared to a real helicopter. Recommend buying.I would like to find a model that supports the weight of a wireless ... Read more
. a great helicopter flying for six months regularly fly.. excellent battery..It includes a small screw driver for maintenance, two different tail rotors, two links for the flybar and the plastic upper rotor shaft as spares. Cheap as dirt parts and quality.. Its gows forward pretty slowly..Fragile rotor, easily brakes in case of crashes. They look very ... Read more
- The best choice in this price category.
- Easy to control flight
- Quick recharge time (~10 min.)
- More than 50 recharge and still no problem
- Didn't make any harm when accidentally crashed into the face of my one year old son XD - IR remote control. Could be RC...
- Fragile rotor, easily brakes in case of crashes.
- Slow forward movement - ~8 min ... Read more
Cheap as dirt and comes with spare parts.
It goes up and down. It goes random ways too! Cheap as dirt parts and quality. You definitely get what you pay for. The packaging was the worst. It DID come in a box but they put the helicopter in upside down and used tape to hold it in. It was preassembled so I had broken parts from the get-go. All the plastic ... Read more
Very cheap, and really fun! It is much more controllable than 2ch, and almost the same price. Comes with spare back propeller. Its gows forward pretty slowly. The 'wheels' are too fragile, broke one on the very first day. I'm worried about braking the blades too, no spares on DX, but they are ok so far. For indoors use only. It doesn´t like sunlight,... Read more
- 3 channels let you go up, down, forward, back, turn right and turn left.
- Looks very realistic and it's sturdy enough for learning how to fly these tiny choppers.
- Very easy to trim rudder with the center knob, perhaps a bit too sensitive but it's ok.
- It includes a small screw driver for maintenance, two different tail rotors, two links for the ... Read more
Very strong.. Crashed it numerous times already.. Very responsive :) WAY better then the two channel rc. IT comes with an extra rear rotor and other component.. VERY VERY happy with this.. The battery life isn't too bad but it takes awhile to re-charge. Everyone is impressed with it Doesn't move forward quickly but you can easily fly it around a room ... Read more
Very stable in air. Strong landing gears, You wouldn't be disappointed that it's gone after a few hard landings. Nice "real-life" looking. Very easy to disassemble for any kind of repairs (but have too many joints, as for me, lesser additional operations and not so necessary work for assemble / disassemble will be better). I find spare blades ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.