Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAFNEVES on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tradução do português para inglês A good toy. Bought as a gift. I could not resist and played a lot with him. It has 3 channels. I intend to purchase a 4 channel, and larger size. He is a miniature with enough detail compared to a real heli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslesar65 on 05/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:. a great helicopter flying for six months regularly fly.. excellent battery..It includes a small screw driver for maintenance, two different tail rotors, two links for the flybar and the plastic upper rotor shaft as spares. Cons:Cheap as dirt parts and qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byngabor on 07/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The best choice in this price category. - Easy to control flight - Quick recharge time (~10 min.) - More than 50 recharge and still no problem - Didn't make any harm when accidentally crashed into the face of my one year old son XD Cons:- IR remote control.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlie_996 on 07/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap as dirt and comes with spare parts. It goes up and down. It goes random ways too! Cons:Cheap as dirt parts and quality. You definitely get what you pay for. The packaging was the worst. It DID come in a box but they put the helicopter in upside down and used tape to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmbaldani on 06/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, and really fun! It is much more controllable than 2ch, and almost the same price. Comes with spare back propeller. Cons:Its gows forward pretty slowly. The 'wheels' are too fragile, broke one on the very first day. I'm worried about braking the blade... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytransfesa on 06/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- 3 channels let you go up, down, forward, back, turn right and turn left. - Looks very realistic and it's sturdy enough for learning how to fly these tiny choppers. - Very easy to trim rudder with the center knob, perhaps a bit too sensitive but it's ok. - It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrenalin on 03/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very strong.. Crashed it numerous times already.. Very responsive :) WAY better then the two channel rc. IT comes with an extra rear rotor and other component.. VERY VERY happy with this.. The battery life isn't too bad but it takes awhile to re-charge. Everyone is impres... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfixer on 11/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very stable in air. Strong landing gears, You wouldn't be disappointed that it's gone after a few hard landings. Nice "real-life" looking. Very easy to disassemble for any kind of repairs (but have too many joints, as for me, lesser additional operations and n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections