DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish OBAOLAY Replaceable Lens Sports Sunglasses Goggle with Carrying Case Set
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakarademir on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:full box is really cool to save and travel. 4 extra glass, 1 of them polaroid. smart tiny details to easy use. so sportive and stylish. Cons:for that price, i can said none. why four star, im not sure its quality and durability, thats why. OtherThoughts:u know the other p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCptSy on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good pair of sunglasses. Nicely packed in a box with all the lenses and elastic band. The side branches can be remove and replace by an elastic, very useful for sports. Decent price for everything When branches are folded, they dont touch the lens so they wont scratch... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJchan914 on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:pretty good, nice to be able to switch the lenses. i use this for biking and hiking, they are nice and light,. the case is alright, came with some straps i didnt know how to use. very light which is nice a nice fit around my head, may be a bit tight on others though, i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections